Thank You

I wanted to thank the guys in charge of setting this up!

I had just discovered the subReddit a week prior to Reddit banning it. Managed to use google search for a bit to access it, then they blocked that too! Doh! I felt totally lost...

Cue my saviours!

Thanks for the minimum downtime especially during a time like this! We are being told to social distance but the queues at the legal places are insane....There is no social distancing going on there, it seems like a really shitty time to get Reddit to ban it during a time when they want everyone to stay inside glued to their computers anyway... :roll:

Really great community to help guide people on best MOMs. Keep up the good work! :D

Re: Thank You

DecrepitFlowerPot wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:36 pm I wanted to thank the guys in charge of setting this up!

I had just discovered the subReddit a week prior to Reddit banning it. Managed to use google search for a bit to access it, then they blocked that too! Doh! I felt totally lost...

Cue my saviours!

Thanks for the minimum downtime especially during a time like this! We are being told to social distance but the queues at the legal places are insane....There is no social distancing going on there, it seems like a really shitty time to get Reddit to ban it during a time when they want everyone to stay inside glued to their computers anyway... :roll:

Really great community to help guide people on best MOMs. Keep up the good work! :D
True! We're all here glued to our computers. I mean, what else is there to do?
And Amen! We have a great community here :)

DecrepitFlowerPot wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:36 pm I wanted to thank the guys in charge of setting this up!

Cue my saviours!

this community online is really great. im also thankful for this ..been great help during this pandemic

rickgotrix wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:39 am

Cue my saviours!

this community online is really great. im also thankful for this ..been great help during this pandemic
It truly is!