Re: How's everyone holding up?

lucasgray90 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:01 am Awweee. I live with my sister.. So at least i still get to have real life interaction. How else do you spend your day?
I don't think living with my twin sister is a good idea since we drive each other nuts! She doesn't like my smoking habits!
How else do I spend my day? eat. smoke. sleep. repeat. :D

VP517 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:09 pm
lucasgray90 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:01 am Awweee. I live with my sister.. So at least i still get to have real life interaction. How else do you spend your day?
I don't think living with my twin sister is a good idea since we drive each other nuts! She doesn't like my smoking habits!
How else do I spend my day? eat. smoke. sleep. repeat. :D
Hahahah that's true for you :D well, i understand haha my sister drives me nuts too. but like we don't have a choice

This quarantine is the ultimate test for self-control. I have tons of stash and way too much time on my hands. If my tolerance didn't go up so quickly, I would probably be losing the battle of the "wake and bake" almost daily. Before the pandemic, I would only smoke when my obligations for the day were done (work, errands etc.), but now since all obligations are out the window for the near future, it is pure willpower that keeps me from being stoned 24/7. Haha!

Captain-Canucklehead wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:48 am This quarantine is the ultimate test for self-control. I have tons of stash and way too much time on my hands. If my tolerance didn't go up so quickly, I would probably be losing the battle of the "wake and bake" almost daily. Before the pandemic, I would only smoke when my obligations for the day were done (work, errands etc.), but now since all obligations are out the window for the near future, it is pure willpower that keeps me from being stoned 24/7. Haha!
Very relatable! You're right, this quarantine is the ultimate test for self-control. May it be on smoking weed or snacking or eating or baking. Aside from that though, quarantine is also the ultimate test of my relationship. :lol: