Re: Shrooms

I recommand no more than 1g if you never eat shroom before... but 1g is a good buzz... no hallucination and your in the cloud
It can take from 45 mins to 3 hours before the buzz kick in and it can last for 10h ... so take the day off when you do that..
i prefer eating shroom before my meal so the buzz kick in as soon as possible... if you eat it after meal it can take a long time.

Re: Shrooms

nothuamulan wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:50 pm Anyone have any experience with shrooms? Looking to potentially try it.
Shrooms are amazing and pretty chill. At smaller doses it's an intensity very similar to smoking weed, at higher doses it can become pretty intense and psychadelic. 1g is a good start dose, less than that would barely register for most. Empty stomach acts faster and being in a good mood is best as it tends to amplify emotions. A trip on shrooms when sad is very unpleasant usually, although it's always enlightening.

It's definitely a trip anyone and everyone should try at least once. Most people who do shrooms enjoy it.