Random Cannabis American Election Post-Debate Comment

So, CMOM members, American politics might not be on your radar, but we all should be thinking BIDEN. What happens in the US does influence us up here in good old CANADA and we do not want to see any more Cannabis crackdowns or discrimination. It is still used as an excuse to ruin people's lives and break down doors with search warrants etc., in many parts of the US, which is so sad. We have come to take it for granted that law enforcement isn't going to break down your door for smoking Cannabis - but elsewhere, not so much.
Here in Canada. I know it's not always popular to say this - but Liberal and NDP is where you want to be if your Cannabis friendly. I mean, whether you like Justin or not, he did Legalize it and he will always get my vote for that. It NEVER would have happened under a Conservative government. Just like with Abortion, Conservatives will be trying to limit your access to Cannabis and crack down on MoMs so you're forced to buy garbage Government weed.
Wouldn't it be nice for Cannabis to be legal all across North America?
That will become a possibility with BIDEN as President.
Mexico's new President, Andrés Manuel López Obrador, is also Cannabis friendly and has de-criminalized possession and medical use of Cannabis - notably, after Canada got the ball rolling.
Let's keep the good times rolling with socially conscious governments. Let you American friends know, we care!