**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

ChronicKushCo oz + sampler review

MOM Name: ChronicKushCo

Overall rating out of 10: 8/10

Ordering & Pricing: No hassle on the ordering, website is organized. Prices are definitely where they shine the most but when ordering the lower tier strains it's a gamble like most budget, the really low prices can make up for that.

Communication: Fine communication to customers, I asked them when a budget strain would be back in stock the night before and they emailed me right when their Dutch Treat was stocked on the website

Packaging: An expedited box with a vac sealed bag in an orange bubble mailer, pretty decent packaging with no smell.

Products / Photos:
1 Gram Samples
Darth Vader AAAA+: The looks definitely bumped this one up to a quad+, smell wasn't notably pungent or anything I honestly prefer some of the AA strains I was given in terms of smell, and the potency was good at best, smooth smoke though. I think if this strain wasn't a deep purple this would be an AAA+. A bit disappointed because with a rating like AAAA+ it should be a perfect bud with no obvious flaws. Although, the price for this bud isn't at steep as the other AAAA+s it's more in line with the lower tiers.
Strawberry Banana AA: Good buzz and potency for the price on this one if we're comparing it to the Darth Vader. White ash and decent taste, one nug sample with a nice amount of trichomes on the outside.
Permafrost AA: 2 small nugs that seem dense, frosty glisten on the inside and outside. Kinda harsh without a boveda but the potency is definitely there, Similar buzz and earthy flavor to the AK-48
AK-48 AA: 1 nug with a nice coat of trichomes, frosty like the permafrost when split open. I'd rate this strain the best in terms of potency out of all of the samples, also doesn't leave you locked to the couch.
Budget Oz
Dutch Treat 28g: Definitely the best budget i've ever gotten from CK in all of my 5-6 orders with them, absolutely no mold or rot with a smooth smoke and potency that's definitely worth it at the price point, wouldn't hesitate to order this again.

Incentive for Customers:
grqlldupjd (referral code for 10% off) I recommend you use your own code if you plan on ordering as it gives you the same discount and adds discounts points.
Incentive for Review:
20$ off next order coupon for reviewing order

Notes:
Rating system is different, with +s at the end of all categories above AA which I assume is for marketing purposes,