**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

HybridFast Review

https://hybridfast.ca

Overall rating out of 10: 8.5

Easy, pretty average sign up. Good website layout, like that you can see your current orders. Have to send ID to confirm 19+

Ordering & Pricing: 8/10
I have only tried one of their flower strains. I got one of the budget $100 ounces, the Master Kush, I got 2 ounces for $180 ($90 each) with the HF10 coupon for first time customers. This strain was really good for the price. They usually have at least one $89 ounce and at least one $99 ounce, they change them up pretty regularly. I also got 1g of Compassion Concentrates Gold Grandaddy Purple shatter priced at $35. I wasn’t as impressed with the shatter, still not bad for the price. They forgot my free gram, but that isn’t a big deal, they offered to send out 2 grams next order. They ship out pretty fast and offer free shipping on order $150+

Communication: 10/10
I didn’t communicate very much with these guys. But when I did email about the missing free gram they were quick to respond and clear everything up.

Packaging: 9.5/10
Came in a xpresspost bag, inside was a small box which was vacuum sealed, inside the box was each ounce it’s own Mylar bag, the shatter was also in a little Mylar bag. Really like the packaging on this one, seems very discrete! Boveda packs would be nice to see.

Products / Photos:
Master Kush: 9/10 (for the price)
I was pretty impressed with this strain would definitely pick it up if it comes back in stock. Had a really nice pungent kush smell and taste (skunky, earthy). This is one of my favourite flavours so it definitely scored some points here. The buds were a mix of light green, with dark green trim, and orange hairs. There was a lot of crystal on these nugs, more than I was expecting. They were kind of dry but not overly, could still roll into a joint fine. Some of the buds were quite loose, and some weren’t trimmed the best, but there were a few really big beautiful nugs. I can’t remember exactly but I think they gave me about 2 grams in over counts including both ounces, I can’t quite remember though. Overall it is awesome for the price!
https://imgur.com/gallery/iOBilHr

CC Gold Granddaddy Purple Shatter : 5/10
I picked this up for $31.50, regular $35 a gram. I wasn’t so impressed. Packaging is pretty simple but not too bad, has some information on it, shatter comes in plain parchment paper. This shatter isn’t terrible, but there is better out there for the same price or cheaper. It is mostly a snap consistency, some areas are a little more pull n snap. Most isn’t sticky to touch but some parts are. Not sure what the “gold” refers to because this is a darker shatter, medium brown colour, still golden with light behind it though. There isn’t much smell or taste. It is pretty smooth and gets you high but I don’t think I would purchase again.
https://imgur.com/gallery/4NpDUa1

Incentive for Review:
Good prices for the budget ounces, wanted to let you guys know! (Keep in mind I have only tried the one strain so far)

Incentive for Customers:
First time customers 10% off coupon (HF10), free shipping over $150, free gram.

Notes: I will post reviews of individual products soon!