**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

The High Club • Grape Cookies & Charlotte’s Web

MOM Name: TheHighClub.ca

Overall rating out of 10: 9/10

Notes:
This order was split with a friend. His comments are also listed so you guys can get multiple perspectives.

Sign up was really easy. Click the person icon at the top right, and it brings you to a login/register screen. Registering took two seconds and I was good to place our order.

Ordering & Pricing:
Ordering was standard e-commerce, very easy to browse their shop. I especially liked the filters and being able to select grades for each hybrid, indica and sativa.
THC has strains from 100$-240$ per ounce right now before discounts. I highly recommend buying bulk (3+ ounces) to receive the 35% discount (AAA & AAAA only).

Communication:
I had an issue with the weight of Grape Cookies being short. I recalibrated my scale, re-checked and sent off an email. They got back to me within the hour (around 8am BC time), and offered to include the missing weight in my next order. Very pleased with the quick resolution.

Packaging:
The packaging was a brownish bubble mailer, with a vacuum sealed bag inside. The product itself is inside a flat black mylar bag with a medical warning, the strain, and the weight.

Products / Photos:

Grape Cookies (AAA):
Grape Cookies has a typical (although light) Girl Scout Cookies smell. I don’t smell any grape, but there is a few purple spots in the buds. The buds are dense, and very sticky in the grinder. I’m grateful the majority of them are popcorn. If you have wrist issues, get a friend to break this down for you! I was dumb and didn’t.
Once smoked, my whole body is just relaxed. I’m making typos galore, and life is gooood. For $110 an ounce before coupons or multi ounce discounts, I was pleasantly surprised.
Friend’s comments; There isn’t much smell until it’s broken up. It smells like kush and a flower garden. Kind of tastes like Grape Crush on the first few puffs, then fades. He commented that his eyes were getting heavy and all he wanted to do was chill. Then he asked what we paid and laughed. I’d say he’s pleased as well.
Overall rating: 4/5

Charlotte’s Web (AAA):
I’ve been searching for a true Charlotte’s web for a while, and I think I finally found one! The one bud weighed in around 3g, and is just beautiful. There’s a light grassy smell to it, but I expect that with high CBD strains. The taste is very mild and the grassiness doesn’t come through.
As with most CBD strains, there’s no real high, but my body and mind are more relaxed. I ending up mixing some with an indica for complete relief.
Overall rating: 5/5

Incentive for Customers:
45% off 8 or more ounces
35% off 3 or more ounces • the deal we used
15% off 2 or more ounces
15% off 3 or more 1/4 pounds
10% off 2 or more 1/2 pounds

Incentive for Review:
I offered to do a review in exchange for a sample of their Charlotte’s Web, but in no way did it effect my review.