**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[The Green Ace] Skunky Diesel Hybrid Indica Review

Video Review

[The Green Ace] Skunky Diesel Hybrid Indica Review | 4.25/5 | Original Review

We've seen a lot of Diesel from Mom's and OCS but not a lot of Skunk ... so I was interested in comparing it to the Royal High Super Skunk stuff we tried from OCS.

The package came with two buds, one looked like it was super nice and trimmed, fat, etc, and one a bit more leafy and untrimmed. I checked the site and the one with more fan leafs looked identical so decided to smoke the worse looking one for the review.

The smell of skunk was there for sure; pungent, rotten / sweet fruit smell, earthy, bit piney but def theres a smell of food. This smell of food and rotten/pungent was identical to what we smelt with the OCS in terms of skunk. The rest of the smells (diesel) were much stronger and probably accounted for the overall wood/sweet/oak pleasant smell.

In the vape right away you're hit with a really strong diesel taste (oak, woody, earth, a bit sweet) and then slowly you taste that distinct 'hot and sour soup' vinegar taste that .. hard to describe but there's nothing else that taste so much like food and only on the Super Skunk from Royal HIgh we saw. This of course was pretty well matched with that taste diesel. I'd say a good balance down the middle and the taste remained consistent throughout.

Smoking it in the pipe was a BIT harsh ... maybe could have been smoother for sure. Despite this, and the fact that (perhaps due to freshness) we could TASTE that skunk flavor (hot and sour soup :D ) it was a nice surprise. It was also thick smoke and pretty light on the lungs. The ash burned a light grey / dark, very little bone-white.

The effects were very head-cerebral feeling, and got a bit couch locked after a while, but at the same time awake, functioning, can do work, creative, social, etc. Just a stay at home, but maybe not right before bed. Its a bit dizzying tho so best just to sit down and relax but provides an overall good-time feeling which is nice.

Due to the unique combination of Diesel and Skunk, and comparing to what I call 'official' skunk from OCS, this would be a suitable replacement for that. Obviously priced much lower but in MY opinion, too much skunk flavor is a bit weird. The diesel, being a bit earthy, woody, etc, kinda cancelled out some of the weird vinegar/pungent taste and smell. I would recommend trying this if you are curious to what skunky flavor tastes like but more importantly if you like diesel. I also would have preferred this over the Indica Tom Ford Pink Kush as this one has more of a diesel flavor MIXED with skunk (despite the other being just a diesel flavor).