**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Marijanedepot.ca Review/Contest Winner

Overall rating out of 10: 8.5

Ordering & Pricing: Ordering was standard, add item to cart and send e-transfer. Pricing seems to be 185 an ounce for most strains. 30 for 2 grams of hash and 6.00 edibles.

They lost 0.5 out of 10 due to pricing issues. 185 is a good price for some of the strains I tried and some were 125-150 ounce quality. Moms are very hard to price due to no industry standard and every batch from every grower is different. I'd like to see this shown in the price instead of a blanket 185.

The hash prices are good, I would just like a ounce option with a reduced price. I wouldn't mind paying 300/oz for their red lebanese I tried but I can't see paying the full cost 420 for it.

Communication: Communication was excellent and professional. They were very responsive and even let me split an ounce for 185 (14g GDP and 14 Charlie Sheen).

Packaging: Packaging was upto my standards. Express post bubble mailer(large one) with everything wrapped up numerous times with vacuum seal and the products were in prescription like plastic bottles. Their printing and graphics are bit sub standard as I seen another reviewer mention but I could care less about that.

Products / Photos:
Pic of stuff, no bud pics
Pic of stuff, no bud pics
20180320_201009.jpg (3.78 MiB) Viewed 4055 times
Here where it gets a bit long as I won the forum contest here last week so I got 1.5-2.5g of 4 different strains, 1 gram of two different hashes and 3 edibles for winning.

I decided to also order an ounce of their flower on top of the goodie bag I won. I asked if I could split a 185 ounce between GDP and Charlie Sheenand they obliged.

Lets review the contest stuff first.
My buds were a bit dry due to travelling to the east coast in the cold. I didnt have time to boveda and I dont mind dry weed. All the buds were clearly never used to process kief and all were around what I'd call AAA quality.

Gorilla Glue Flower: Nice crystal, medium GG smell. Not bcbudstore quality but nice smoke. Worth asking price.

POG: This one didn't have much smell and looks alright. High was average. I would say it's a 125 an ounce flower.

Purple Candy: This is a nice standard non purple purple candy. I tried this strain from 3 moms and never had any purple. Good smoke, good high I'd consider this a 150 dollar ounce.

Cheese Strain: Amazing flower. Perfect white ash, perfect smell and crystal coverage. This is my favorite flower sample. Tried a few cheese strains and this is by far the best smell and high. Worth 200+ an ounce IMO.

Double Michelangelo Hash: Good high and breaks up nice for a joint. Not much smell. I would not write home about but I wouldn't kick it out of bed for eating crackers. Flames up fairly quickly.

Red lebanese hash: I love this hash. I would say its as good as SFD Red Lebanese. Spicy thick smoke and velvety smooth texture that breaks up so nicely. I reccommend it!

Chocolate Crinkle Cookie 100mg: only edible I tried of the three I got. A bit stale but very tasty and a nice high. I would say they are dosed fairly correctly. Hardly any pot taste.

Brown Sugar fudge edible 100mg: Nibbled a bit before work. Tasted weedy but still a nice homemade fudge.

Charlie Sheen Kush: Medium bud size, a bit of stray trim. Good crystal coverage. Smells fantastic, he's definetly his parents son, I could smell it all day. Very nice high. Worth every penny.

Grand Daddy Purple: I am torn on this one. There are 3 or 4 amazing nuggets in my bag that are just as caked as JJmeds blood bubba and anything walter sold me. They are a striking purple frosted to hell. Quad category. Then the rest of the bag is standard AAA small buds with very little purple and less kief. Pleasant smell but not very strong.
I would pay 250 bucks for a bag with all the more developed bud. Right now I would say its a 150 an ounce weed.

They lost 1/10 for mixed quality flower, nothing was bad and their price point for most things are in the ballpark. The pictures on the site are fairly good representation but I would like to see the websites personal view on the bud in the description like the chrono comments.

Incentive for Customers: There is a 15 percent coupon, MJD15. I would like to see a rewards point feature in the future.

Incentive for Review: No incentive. I won the contest and felt I should give a review. I tried to be unbiased and fair.

Re: Marijanedepot.ca Review/Contest Winner

Lol

Thanks the kind words guys. I started using MoMs a year ago. Been keeping up with the cmom community ever since but seldom contributed.

Thanks to the whole community for all the reviews and MoMpics, you guys have helped me purchase great weed this year.

I'll be sure to review any moms I encounter but I am not planning on purchasing much until late summer. I only smoked a quarter of my harvest last grow season and have lots in reserves from online.

Have a great day everyone and look forward to this place growing fast now that Reddit is fucked.