**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Pacific Cannabis Review by GasTrooper

MOM Name
Pacific Cannabis

Overall rating out of 10: 9/10

Ordering & Pricing: Ordering was easy, site is very easy to navigate on the phone and new site is cool. Pricing is true to all the reviews i see, high quality for fair or dirt cheap prices.

Communication:
Their support team is pretty dope, easy and fast communications.

Packaging:
Ordered 2 half LB and a QB. Came in a vacuum sealed bag then in those zip zag bags. Shipped in Xpress post bubble wrapper from Canada post.

Pink Kush Half Pound
Overall strain rating: 7/10
Smell: 3.5/5 (Still has its weed smell just a bit feint)
Potency: 3.5/5 (Really Caked out)
Bag appeal: 4/5 (Surprisingly really nice nugs for the price)
Burn: 4/5
The stuff itself slightly moist but not bad, usually cheap stuff is super dry and crusty but this was really soft n nice. Smoke taste wasn't the greatest but it did get me pretty damn baked. Was nice to roll and grind since it wasn't stupidly dry. Solid buy for the price
Northern Light Half Pound
Overall strain rating: 6.5/10
Smell: 3.5/5 (Smell is ok not bad)
Potency: 3.5/5 (Nice and caked)
Bag appeal: 4/5 (nice and green and the crystals stick to the bag)
Burn: 3.5/5
Stuff is slightly on the dry side but smoke n high was good. I like the Pink Kush more since it looks cool and purple but this is definitely overall pretty good too, has a nice green to it. Another solid buy for the price.
Sour Tangie
Overall strain rating: 8/10
Smell: 45 (has this nice fruit smell that just makes you want to eat it lol)
Potency: 3.5/5 (Caked out)
Bag appeal: 4/5 (Bag appeal was awesome, huge nugs and nice sativa colours)
Burn: 4/5
Seen a lot of reviews on this so i ordered it, overall its actually really fkin good. Smoke was clean, high was on point to a sativa/hybrid. Nothing bad about this at all pretty bomb.
Incentive for Customers: They have 10% off your first order besides bulk items. If you're a bulk buyer you can save up your points and basically get a free oz lol. Off these 1.25 LB i have quit a bit of points already. I signed up to their news letter a while ago and got 15% off but never used it since i only wanted to buy bulk at first. Now its pretty cool since i can use points and coupons on free zips of AAAA+

Incentive for Review: None

Notes:
Like i said in last one i was gonna do a Pacific Cannabis review. Overall its solid for their prices, im already impressed by their A+ alone so cant wait to try some AA & AAA