**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Grass Station #3 - MKUltra, Mimosa, Cheesequake, Strawberry Bubba, SF OG HVE extracts

Grass-station 9/10 - Does one thing and does it well.

Packaging/shipping - Vacuum sealed in a bubble wrap envelope. Generous amount of bubble wrap this time around, and everything was sealed as a unit rather than singles.

Customer Service - They have switched over to a Pastebin site for security. That can be found here: raw/3AW4ANqG
Ordering is email-based only.

They told me they’d rather stop accepting new customers than charge $60 for a single gram of resin or sauce, so once they hit their reasonable limit of what they can manage, they won’t be dealing to randoms. Their customer service and dedication to providing cheap single grams of HVE products is remarkable. Also I'm pretty sure I have bonded with the Grass Station guy. We totally chat about more than just drugs. "A guy" obtained!

Perks - Free shipping after $200, reasonably priced single grams of sauce and live resin from HVE. Also cartridges for your pen thingies.
Concentrates
MKUltra Live Resin - 8.1/10

Like getting punched in the brain with tiredness. Never found I could make any clear notes on it because it was such a hard hitting indica, I was promptly unable to move or do anything other than sleep. I like the flavor, which is piney and sweet. Probably one of my favorite indica experiences.

Cheesequake Live Resin - 8.2/10
Intensely flavorful in an alarming cheesy fashion. Like cream cheese, or cottage cheese. This messes with my head a bit. I have mixed feelings about it, and much less mixed feelings about their new menu item which is Cheesequake + Strawberry Fields, which sounds like an amazing experience. The high is hard to define, on one hand it seems to go straight to my head, but then I realize I can’t make my lower body move. I like it but not for working. One thing that’s consistent is how it holds its flavor throughout the experience.

Mimosa Sauce - 8/10
This is the first time I’ve had any issues with the product moving around in transit, and it got all over the protective lil bit. Glass jars just aren’t quite as reclaimable as silicone but I managed to get most of it back into the jar.

I’ve never really had a mimosa, but I believe it’s orange juice and white wine or something otherwise acceptable? Sorry, I usually drink red wine and challenging beers, but this does taste to me like what a lady’s breakfast cocktail should be like, except with the bonus of being weed that will not make me drunk, all pluses. I’m way into getting high versus drunk, ya’ll. Anyway, orange notes cut with a bit of being hit in the face by a potent truck. So, this is also a weirdly blended high that makes my limbs melt back into my body and my brain light up. Great taste, but again, not so perfect to work with, making me favor the SF OG.

.5g Samples- While I don’t believe they normally offer samples, I was told they received a few from HVE from their order, and they asked if I would like a couple on my next order. :) The customer fishing worked, because of course I ordered again. I would order both of these products if they were available.

SF OG Sauce - 9/10
Piney, easy to vaporize, goes down like silk. I like the flavor and the effects, I’ve pulled it out while working a couple of times and found it overall extremely enjoyable. Makes me alert and focused. Quickly grew on me. Definitely would buy this one.

Strawberry Bubba Sauce - ≈ / 10
This strain will forever bear a special place on my arm, because I fucked up with my vaporizer and poured 420F dab onto my left arm. I’m pretty sure I just gave myself a second degree burn. My normal first aid treatment is “put weed on it” so I guess I got that one covered… I don’t think I can be non-biased towards Strawberry Bubba. We are blood siblings now or something. It tastes like the memory of the pain I experienced.

Not really fruity, hops forward, the flavor of the ‘strawberry’ strain comes through. It was obviously potent enough to keep me from screaming, so… there’s that… I assume it's got some indica leanings from the Bubba lineage found in the sauce. It's a good product. $60 from SG good... well... maybe, maybe not, depends how bad you want it. =P

In closing: I am happy to recommend Grass-Station as my personal choice for HVE dabs. Obviously I keep using them so y'know, good times, good times, very high, woooo.

Re: Grass Station #3 - MKUltra, Mimosa, Cheesequake, Strawberry Bubba, SF OG HVE extracts

agentcooper000 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:30 pm Thanks for the detailed review!
I'm really going to have to try some HVE after reading this.
(sorry about your mishap)
Thanks! It was my fault for using a device probably better for herb vaporizing rather than dab vaporizing. I now have a pico+sai (review to come). I do recommend HVE, I love their sauce even more than KT's Nuken Live Resin... thanks for reading and have a good one!