**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Buddrop.ca Mar 2018

MOM Name Buddrop

Overall rating: 10/10

Ordering & Pricing: Prices are competitive and first time orders get free shipping now

Communication: Didn't need to. There website is that damn smooth

Packaging: Product is discretely shipped with no markings on the package. Inside are the re-sealable cans (very cool idea i haven't seen anywhere else) the free gram they threw in for me was tightly vac packed

Products / Photos:
(only pic i took *sad)

Notes: This was my first experience ordering from a MOM and i found buddrop through reddit. Free shipping on a couple $30 1/8's in a totally sealed can, i was in, it felt safe for a first time order. The whole sign-up was easy peasy, I ordered on a Sun and the product shipped the next business day and arrived the day after that. The smell when you crack open a can of fresh buds is a treat. I got an 1/8 each of Watermelon and Blue Dream. The Blue Dream is a nice energetic high, good for outdoors and working while the Watermelon was super fragrant and tasty, use the Watermelon when your ready for the couch though. A free sample gram of Ice Cream was a nice bonus to find in the package. Overall i was completely satisfied with my buddrop experience

Incentive for Customers: They always seem have promo codes for good deals if you look around

Incentive for Review: The people need to know. Also a free quarter of my choice would be nice 😎

Re: Buddrop.ca Mar 2018

Annointed wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:03 pm Congrats on your first order with a MOM. There'll be more to come, get your wallet ready ;)

Did you like the Watermelon or Blue Dream better? Would you say the pricing is appropriate for the quality your received?

Thanks!
Hah! you nailed it, this was almost 3 weeks ago and i've already had a couple orders since. I enjoy them both but if i had to choose i'd go with the Blue Dream, it was more of a strong head buzz that i like, hits you right away and lasts a while. Also it doesn't make me lazy. The Watermelon is almost the complete opposite, creeper, body buzz, sleepy. They were both quite potent in there own respects and i do think the pricing was good for the quality. I'd give them both AAA.