**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

WeedMailed.ca Review

WeedMailed

Overall rating out of 10: 9

Ordering & Pricing: Decently priced website, have seen much worse.

Communication: Only reason im going with 9/10 here, takes a little time for them to email back. Expect a few hour wait for an answer.

Packaging: Everything either double or triple sealed, also comes in a black inflated wrap. Shipped in box.

Products / Photos: ImGuR - Pricing is included in the description of the imgur link.
I ordered:
7 Grams of Raw Gold DIst
1 Gram of Pink Kush Shatter
1 Gram of OG Shark Shatter
7 Grams of Strawberry
28 grams of Mango

Incentive for Customers: Have a reddit10off coupon for 10% as well as a 10% I received in the free sameple.

Incentive for Review: No one writes reviews on anything cuz yall lazy, every order deserves a review.

Notes: Order came with 1 free gram, a joint tube and a few stickers. The free gram was crystal coma, nice n sticky strain that smells sweet and pungent, super sticky nug. Ratings for the weed I would consider to be AAA on the mango and AAAA on the strawberry. Strawberry has a nice very pungent citrus smell and taste. The taste carries over to the joint too, burns clean and no harshness. The mango smells like a lime mixed with diesel fuel. Tastes interesting but nice, clean smoke as well. No complaints on the flower. Shatters compared to some were out of this world on the terp profile. The pink kush has a super terpy lemony taste. It is not purely lemon but I cant put my finger on the what else there is, its a strong shatter but definitely more of a head high then body. The OG Shark is a little more sedative, keeps you in your chair nice and long. Good smoke before bed. On the taste profile id say for sure a sweet hashplant mixed with a hint of lime. Distillate looks nice and gold, havent tried it yet but, its weighed correctly.