**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

First time posting, first time trying BWIB

Hey folks, just became aware of this forum and wanted to share my experience with BulkWeedInBox, and a few others. First time customer for them, so far service has been great.

I ordered two 14G packs for $55 each, and received a few 1G samples. I wanted to post up a review here. Please let me know if you've ever purchased from these guys and how it's been.

Free 1G sample 1: Nuken

Bag appeal: Very nice, although with only a gram.its tough to tell. These nugs were like rocks. Super dense.

Smell and Taste: Not super potent in either area. No throat burn, good cure and flush.

Buzz: Heady and energetic. Very impressed. Need to sample a larger size!

Free 1G sample 2: Lavendar Kush

Bag Appeal: Four popcorn buds. It's a gram though.

Smell: A bit like hay. When ground it was a bit piney and lemony.

Buzz: This was a hard hitter, will consider picking up some next order.

Girl Scout Cookies
20191015_115909.jpg
20191015_115909.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 580 times
Bag Appeal: Ok. Not the best trim job, but not the worst.

Smell and Taste: Gassy with hints of citrus, ok smoke. More of sugar leaves still on the bud than cure I think.

Buzz: Strong. What it lacks in the other areas it makes up for here.

Grape Crush
20191015_115909.jpg
20191015_115909.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 580 times
Bag Appeal: Better than the GSC, but still a little leafy. Easy to overlook for the price.

Smell and taste: Like opening a can of Grape Crush pop. Super nice Terps, good flavor overall. Well cured bud.

Buzz: A great midday high that pumps you up but does not leave you too high in the clouds. My favorite so far.

I'm impressed with my first order with these guys, and will be looking to make a much larger purchase in the very near future.

A few other places I've tried.

Cheapweed

DON'T USE THESE GUYS.

I was apparently one of the lucky ones. The worst issues I had were buds wrapped in sewing string, which set off the initial red flag. If you were caught up in that garbage I'm very sorry that happened. I wish I knew about these guys sooner - check out the CanadianMoM's subreddit.

Cannawholesalers

These guys were ok as far as customer service goes. Good response time, packing, and shipping.

Issue is their AAA+ and AAAA strains are really nowhere near that level. If I'm paying premium dollars, I expect my product to not be bone dry, and have at least a few tichromes present... Last order I had of some Chemdog actually sparkled up when lit. Seriously?? I expect my stuff to be of a much better finished quality.

Hash is on point though, as are the edibles.
Last edited by Spyrulfyre on Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
20191015_115810.jpg
20191015_115810.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 527 times