**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

LowPriceBud- Black Cherry Dream, Lemon Sour Diesel and High Octane (OG) Flower Review#1

MOM REVIEW
MOM Name: Lowprice Bud

Overall Rating: 9/10 Easy communicating with MOM and had excellent response to requests/questions quite honestly within minutes. Reached and had good discussion with MOM through discord several times.

Sign Up: I did not have to go through this process as I had received the product as a runner up in a contest in a discord contest. However it seems fairly easy as after looking at their website I have noticed that you do not need to provide a photo ID, which I am generally uncomfortable providing on the internet.

Ordering & Pricing: Again I did not have to order. However after perusing the website I had noticed that it was very easy to compare pricing of their product. One thing I liked was that it was fairly easy to see the discounts you could receive when ordering in bulk. When comparing to other sites lowprice bud appeared to be on par with others as I typically jump around to compare prices on similar strains. After reviewing the strains I received it was very accurate when compared to the product that I received.

Communication: Very easy to reach the MOM operator as I had found they were fairly active through discord. Had several conversations which were pleasant, to the point and FAST. Everytime I wanted to get in contact with the operator they had responded within 10 minutes! Not sure if you could beat that response time.

Packaging: The Product was supplied in a discreet package which was vacuumed sealed with the individual strains being packaged in other individually vacuumed sealed packages with their logo. They also provided papers and a small plastic herb grinder which was a nice surprise I recently was in need of a new one.

Products and Photos: 1. Black Dream 2. Lemon Sour Diesel 3.High Octane (OG)

Incentive: No real incentive. The operator of lowprice buds had offered to provide me with several products as I was a close runner up in a contest that was being held on discord. They had only requested that I provide a review of a product They were willing to send me the product without any real guarantee that I would provide this review so it can give you a bit of an idea of their character. They had been fantastic to provide me with this product even though they did not have any real incentive to do it and trusted me enough to follow through with the review.

STRAIN REVIEWS
Strain name: Black Dream
Size of Buds: 8/10 Medium to large buds. 4 buds in total with several being more than 2 grams with no shake to speak of in the bag which is always a plus in my mind.
Bag Appeal: 8/10 Fairly good bag appeal; had 3.5g so may not have been able to appreciate a full Oz’s appearance.
Cure and Humidity: 10/10 Perfect cure.
Smell Intensity: 7/10 Picked up on moreso a citrus/grapefruit smell versus fruity; which was immediately noticeable upon opening the bag. My nose also picked up on a bit of nuttiness as well.
Harshness & Smoothness: 7/10
-Only noticed some harshness after taking a bit haul which stung at the back of the throat for a couple seconds. When taking smaller relaxed hits from a joint was very smooth, without any dryness or harshness noticed in the back of the throat.
Taste Intensity: 9/10 Very noticeable especially on exhale which was most notably citrus.
Taste Complexity: 8.5/10 Noticeable flavour which was most noticeable when enjoyed in a joint. The smell was fairly close to the taste mentioned above with big citrus/grapefruit notes initially followed by an earthy/nutty note. Not overwhelmingly
Buzz Intensity: 9/10 Super enjoyable and one of the most relaxing highs I’ve noticed with any strain (been smoking for the past 12 years); however did notice initially had a major head high when initially smoking which came on fairly strong and fast. First time smokers just need to take it easy and pace themselves to make sure they can sit back and enjoy the relaxing vibe afterwards. Even with the overly relaxing feeling I found myself t still able to be productive. High lasted around 2-3 hours for me which is longer then I would typically notice.
Price: 175/Oz
Value: From my own preference this would be my least likely to re-buy from the three but that may come down to personal preference. However i must say it still would be a good value as it provided a very enjoyable high that lasted for several hours longer then I typically experience and provided a very relaxing buzz where I was still able to be productive.
“A” Scale Rating: Large dense buds, sticky, beautiful smell, great cure and consistent frostiness throughout all the buds provided. Had a slight harshness but only when going for a large haul out of a bong. Due to the initial dryness/harshness with the large tokes I would maybe grade it as a “AAA” versus a “AAA+".

Strain name: Lemon Sour Diesel
Size of Buds: 7/10 Decent sized buds being moreso then a gram each of the 3.5 grams I won. 2 large nugs and a popcorn bud made up the 1/8th. Again due to the small quantitiy may have not been able to appreciate the true size of buds from this strain.
Bag Appeal: 9/10 Immediately drawn to the tangled red hairs and caked nature of the resin present on the buds. Tight and sticky buds always get my attention.
Cure and Humidity: 8.5/10 Really good cure but slightly on the dry side compared to the other two; nugs slightly harder and more dry then I would typically want.
Smell Intensity: 9.5/10 Funny but for a lemon sour diesel, but upon opening the bag I was hit with immediate heavy duty skunk followed by deep, sour and heavy lemon notes. Loved the smell of this one! Found myself constantly going back for another whiff and always wanting my buddies to check this one out first at the very least for the unforgettable smell.
Harshness & Smoothness: 8/10
Taste Intensity: 10/10 definitely intense and distinct taste which lives up to the name it has. LEMON + SOUR through the roof. This was the best part of this bud, I love when a strain is as simple as that and follows through with expectations.
Taste Complexity: 9/10 As mentioned above lemon and sour from the first draw to the last exhale. Also noted some spiciness on exhale the more I smoked.
Buzz Intensity:
Price: I was provided this product from a contest but their website lists a ½ Oz for $108 or full Oz for $175, seems very reasonable for the quality of product I received.
Value: I think if you were to purchase this in the half or Full Oz this would be an amazing value; after going through the rest of this product it is one I would consider purchasing again, if still available.
“A” Scale Rating: Honestly I feel that I am biased with this one as I am just blown away with the smell and taste of this strain. Love when a bud can come AS ADVERTISED. I know I will be buying more of this one in the future as I always need a strain I can count on to keep me energized, uplifted but mellow to go throughout my day and get shit done.

Strain name: High Octane (OG)
Size of Buds: 9/10 Medium to large buds. 3 buds in total with several being more than 2 grams with no shake to speak of in the bag which is always a plus in my mind.
Bag Appeal: 8.5/10 Great visual appeal upon first inspection influenced by the large buds and little to no leaf to the cut/trim. Bright green appearance with an almost sparkly appearance (which is weird to say but honestly with any light directed to it, it did just that) with beautiful red hairs that were very visible.
Cure and Humidity: 9.5/10 Another great cure which was evident upon opening with a beautiful smell and nugs with a great bounce to them.
Smell Intensity: 9/10. Intense and potent smell upon first open which was initially found to be extremely gassy developing into a morese strong pine and skunk smell the more the buds were out of the bag.
Harshness & Smoothness: 9.5/10 Could smoke this all day, no dryness at the back of the throat with huge hauls or consistent toking on joint.
Taste Intensity:8/10 Great spicy notes on exhale which reminds me of some of the strains I smoked a decade ago.
Taste Complexity: 9.5/10 Nice and spicy. Usually I prefer a fruity strain but this was right up my alley.
Buzz Intensity: 9/10 Heads up to anyone looking to get something done. For me this strain would be intended for relaxing, watching a movie, cuddling with your pets or at most heading out for a little stroll. I found myself very close to being couchlocked after 30min-1hour with my biggest struggle to get up and make the long trek to grab some munchies.
Price: 175/Oz
Value: 2nd favourite of the three but with the size of the buds, fantastic gassy smell and great cure this bud had great value. Again may come down to personal preference but either way you wouldnt' be dissapointed for the pricepoint on this strain.
“A” Scale Rating: LPB graded this bud as a AAAA which I would agree with. Large buds, especially smooth smoke, distinct couchlock/relaxed buzz and perfect cure help me substantiate this claim.
Attachments
Lemon.jpg
Lemon.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 1460 times
BCD.jpg
BCD.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 1461 times