**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Enigma Cartridges and Samples - Kush Station

MOM: Kush Station

Customer Service: Great CS getting back to me by email within an hour. Very responsive on discord as well with the whole process.

Incentive for Review: Some points are provided for reviews.

Packaging: Vac Sealed in box, professionally done. Quick shipping.

Cherry Pie Cartridge:
My favourite cart thus far, delivers flavourful and potent hits on demand.
Tastes like straight cherry candy on the exhale and hits with indica leaning effects.
Lasts a long amount of time too so it’s great value, absolutely love Enigma cartridges - you can't go back to anything else.

Banana Sundae Cartridge:
Terps are a sweet banana funk on this cart, hits more like a balanced hybrid perhaps sativa dominant compared to the Cherry Pie, great stuff.

Blueberry OG:
This indica dominant is appropriately labeled AAA+
Bag appeal and cure is great, aromas of pine and forest upon opening and grinding.
Taste was a blueberry hash, enjoyable smoke and hit with solid potency.
Relatively smooth smoke with salt/pepper ash, blue strain lovers should definitely give this a shot.

9 Pound Hammer;
Heavy cream and chocolate terps; a tasty and smooth indica that hits hard like the name suggests.
Pure white ash and smooth smoke, checks every box for me.
Highly recommend this strain, absolutely loved it.

Gelato:
Classic creamy gelato terps on this one; the sample came cured well and frosty.
Smoked smooth with salt/pepper ash and a nice oil ring.
Hybrid effects - hit harder than expected, if you like your gelato with some kick then this for you.

Conclusion:
This was overall a great orderl Kush Station is and has been really knocking it out of the park recently.
The carts are everything you would want in quality, value, and convenience.
All of the flower was great with 9 pound hammer being a highly memorable favourite.
The whole experience was smooth from start to finish and I'l definitely be shopping again.
Attachments
NJSK0862[1].JPG
NJSK0862[1].JPG (1.69 MiB) Viewed 542 times