**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Kush Station - Blueberry OG // Banana Clips

Product

Banana Clips

[Gallery] http://imgur.com/a/r5emHpX

Paired with the Blueberry OG I also got from Kush Station, these Banana Clips felt like the most suitable choice to help get some more fruits in my diet. First impressions aligned well with my expectations from a strain with this name as the bag smells like a pungent, sharp underripe bananas and with unmistakable hashy notes. Enough to make you sneeze if you inhale too deep.

A beautiful trim keeps each nug nice and uniform without much to fuss about. Mocha coloured pistils sit nestled between a bed of forest green hues, all-encompassed by healthy trichome coverage. This visibly potent flower moved itself quickly as it became quite the personal favourite after a few sessions.

Hitting fast and hard with a quick buildup behind the head, leading into a full flush of body effects complimented slightly with a small head rush - leaving the entire body under it's spell. While certainly an indica dominant hybrid, this strain does a fantastic job of steering clear from the traditional couch lock effects without sacrificing potency or experience.

Blueberry OG

[Gallery] http://imgur.com/a/6Rdm3O2

Sweet, **pungent** blueberry gas. A honeyed, doughy aroma surrounds your nostrils as you crack open the mason jar, which is quickly followed by a hefty punch of kerosene gas. A robust, full bodied terpene profile makes for a fantastic grow of this Blueberry

Generously sized buds sit laden with a blanket of thick trichome and boast a complexity of forest green hues with hints of muted blue shades. Coffee - mocha coloured pistils sit slightly above the surface and give a beautiful break to the other colours on pallet. Perhaps the only thing keeping this strain from being labeled and sold as a quad would be the trim, which leaves a little room for touching up in some places but in no way impacted how pleasant this strain was to smoke.

My first attempt to smoke this strain proved a slight task as this flower is not necessarily grinder friendly. Clumping and sticking between the teeth of your buster will be sure to give your forearms a decent workout if you can eventually get it out. The cherry did not hold as well as I would have liked due to the clumping nature of this sticky flower, but once it got going you were immediately met with a thick glossy ring of resin just below the ember. Each pull is a delightful treat of baked blueberry pie and pure rocket fuel.

Effects are quick and heavy to grip hold of your body, with a buzzing sensation akin to being at a loud concert as the bass rattles the hair on your forearms. I am a heavy user and had to put my small zig-zag out 3/4 of the way through, this is by all means an extremely potent smoke. Polishing off with a medium, frontal head buzz with prominent Indica effects. Marvelous evening strain best suited for curling up with a nice drink and watching TV until you dose off into blueberry dreams.