**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Pink Kush - Kush Station - Feb 2020

MOM Name: Kush Station
Overall rating out of 10: 10
Ordering & Pricing: Orders get shipped out ASAP if the payment is in before 9am PST.
Communication: Discussed the Pink Kush with one of the staff members on Discord and got their opinion on it.
Packaging: Came in a big box.
Products / Photos:
Incentive for Customers: Free Shipping over $99, 20% off first order with code KUSHWELCOME, Referral and Points system. Every 100 Kush Points= $5 and every $1 you spend=1 Kush Point. Every person you refer to the site who makes an order over $100 gets you $20/400 Kush Points.
Incentive for Review: You are rewarded with 100 Kush Points ($5) for reviewing on the CMOM Forum.
Notes: Customer service is top notch at Kush Station. My last order they went above and beyond and sent me an e-transfer for $28.90 because there was a glitch on the webiste that wasn't allowing me to use $28.90 in points off my last order. Very happy with my orders so far, I have received 5 packages so far and haven't had any complaints about anything.
Strain Name: Pink Kush
Strain Fidelity: Very classic Pink Kush smoke that leaves you feeling relaxed and happy.
Size of buds: A mixture of small-medium buds with a big bud here and there... I don't really care about size of buds too much though.
Bag Appeal: Nugs were nice and caked when looking in the bag. Lots of purples... Here's a bag shot: https://i.imgur.com/GLu4NR3.jpg
Cure & Humidity: Kush Station provided a 62% Boveda in the mylar so the buds arrived nice and fresh.
Smell Intensity: This bag reeked up my room when taking a look at it... Be warned. Lol
Harshness vs Smoothness: The smoke is very smooth and you are able to take nice fat tokes off a joint.
Taste Intensity: A nice mix of flavours in this bud... Tastes like sweet vanilla flowers with some gas. Very nice taste to this.
Taste Complexity: Flowery/Gassy/Vanilla/Sweet. All the flavours come into one to provide a nice smooth flavourful smoke.
Buzz Intensity: A potent indica that should be saved for bed time if you're not a seasoned smoker.
Price: $160/oz
Value: For the price this indica is valued fairly for it's potency, taste and smell. If it is in stock next time I need to order then I would probably order it again if nothing else catches my eye. A nice potent indica that makes you feel great.
"A" Scale Rating: I would rate this one as an AAA+ due to the potency of this bud, Kush Station has it up as an AAA.