**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

BUD DROP

Overall rating: 9/10

Ordering & Pricing: a little pricy but ordering is very easy, awesome deals right now, the major negative is the extra tax charge surprise that appears at checkout

Communication: Email notifications concerning registration, account, order receipt, and shipping were all sent very fast.

Packaging: Bubble wrap mail envelope stuffed with eight tuna cans, three sample grams, pack of papers, and grinder. Not sure how I feel about the resealable tuna cans, BPA anyone???? The buds get rattled around during shipping when they aren't full enough, they probably hold 7 grams nice and snug as opposed to the 8 different eighths I ordered lol I wanted to sample as much of their bud as possible. Bonus: you can order grams and 1/8ths, many MOMs only allow 1/2oz minimums. To avoid bud rattle and crumble maybe they should consider shipping anything less than 7 grams in vac sealed baggies.
Ideally, the cans are kinda cool, aesthetically I thought the labelling was a little shoddy, maybe they should consider some sort of digi print label making with cool font instead of the magic marker thing, or at least use a sharpie or something waterproof so that after handling the cans my fingers don't look like I'm ready to be printed lol just realized the ink is coming from the stickers on the resealable plastic lids

Products / Photos: Good variety of flower, Shatter, CBD/THC capsules, tinctures, TOKO vaping accessories
Great nose on all the strains I ordered, esp Gods Blue Cough, Watermelon, Hawaiian Snow, UK Cheeseexcellent cure with nice burn. Not a big deal but I think one of my freebies was THC Snow which I had already ordered, there wasn't a label on the sample but it looks and smells like THC Snow, a diff strain would have been nice then I could have sampled 11 strains instead of 10...no biggie, a free g is nothing to complain about lol
The attachment P1010412.JPG is no longer available
The attachment P1010412.JPG is no longer available
Incentive for Customers: 25% off storewide for orders over $99, FREE SHIPPING...freebies including grinder, papers, sample grams of flower

Incentive for Review: chance to win a free 1/4oz of your choice!!
Attachments
P1010415.JPG
P1010415.JPG (4.5 MiB) Viewed 1308 times

Re: BUD DROP

Oops, sorry for not labeling the last sample. It wasn’t THC snow I know that for sure.

Thank you for the review :)

We are working on some new labels and a slight update to our branding. We should have some improvements in the coming weeks.

Can you send us an email and let us know which strain you’d like for the free quarter?

Thanks again.