**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Gorilla Breath / Kush Station / March 2020

MOM Name: Kush Station
Overall rating out of 10: 10
Ordering & Pricing: Kush Station ships out orders ASAP if the payment is in before 9am PST. They ship from Vancouver, BC.
Communication: Kush Station has given me 15% back on what I spent on this gorilla breath since it never met my expectations for a quad strain.
Packaging: Came in a box all sealed perfectly.
Products / Photos:
Incentive for Customers: Free Shipping over $99, 20% off first order with code KUSHWELCOME, Referral and Points system. Every 100 Kush Points= $5 and every $1 you spend=1 Kush Point. Every person you refer to the site who makes an order over $100 gets you $20/400 Kush Points.
Incentive for Review: You are rewarded with 100 Kush Points ($5) for reviewing on the CMOM Forum.
Notes: I ordered this with the 15% off Discord code.
Strain Name: Gorilla Breath
Size of buds: Larger sized buds than normal.
Bag Appeal: Buds are loaded with crystals and very visually appealing.
Cure & Humidity: Unfortunately this arrived dry even though it came with an integra in the bag.
Smell Intensity: Smells like chocolatey Gorilla Glue
Harshness vs Smoothness: I found this strain to be a little harsh and not very smooth. It made me cough quite a bit.
Taste Intensity: Tastes like spicy gorilla glue.
Taste Complexity: Peppery/Herbal/Citrusy
Buzz Intensity: This could have a better potency. I find the high to be more mentally than physically.
Price: $220/oz...$125/halfoz...$68/7g...$36/3.5g
Value: I appreciate Kush Station giving me back $23 due to the strain not meeting expectations. I wouldn't say this stuff is worth the $220.
"A" Scale Rating: AAA in my opinion.

Re: Gorilla Breath / Kush Station / March 2020

HotdogPhil81 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:41 am
Vigil-morganstein wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:29 pm So what the fuck rating would you give something that you enjoy? 13/10? Youre high phil take a break from those referrals.
That was copy and pasted from my last review. I would rate this bud a 6.5-7/10. Overall my experience with KS has been 10/10. This is the only strain I never enjoyed out of my 8 orders so far.
Well if that bud was 6.5-7/10 then how is it worth 220/oz? That doesn’t really make sence man

Re: Gorilla Breath / Kush Station / March 2020

Greener98 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:58 am
HotdogPhil81 wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:41 am
Vigil-morganstein wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:29 pm So what the fuck rating would you give something that you enjoy? 13/10? Youre high phil take a break from those referrals.
That was copy and pasted from my last review. I would rate this bud a 6.5-7/10. Overall my experience with KS has been 10/10. This is the only strain I never enjoyed out of my 8 orders so far.
Well if that bud was 6.5-7/10 then how is it worth 220/oz? That doesn’t really make sence man
Maybe read the review then pal. I said it wasn't worth 220... "Value: I appreciate Kush Station giving me back $23 due to the strain not meeting expectations. I wouldn't say this stuff is worth the $220."