**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

MK Ultra Kushstation Mid April

MK Ultra

Price: 170 OZ AAA+

https://imgur.com/a/8iIvyqF

Customer Service: Always 10/10 at Kushstation, always reply fast and there site is awesome. Always good deals and good communication.

Packaging: Always discrete and vacuum sealed for smell proofing.

Bud: I just love the dark purple color that this Bud has and the smell is VERY pungent earthy smell. Not sticky as the reviews said but it was decently dense.

Smoke: Smoke good in my bong rips but for some reason didn’t really do much when it came to a joint, not sure why this is but I’ll be rolling a fatty soon the double check on that.

High: First hoot I took of this absolutely clapped me and I could tell that it was better quality, as I smoked over the next 2 days it mellowed out as my tolerance is pretty high but still provided a solid high.

Overall: 9/10 Very good weed! Glad I finally strayed away from the ounce deals and tried something new and it definitely delivered. Kushstation always has great deals and a awesome point system for $$ off. Definitely give them a look.

Incentives For Reviews: Yes