**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Pacific Grass - May 4 Strains

MOM Name:
Pacific Grass

Overall rating out of 10:

Via email; very simple and fast.

Ordering & Pricing:
Pricing is reasonable .Shipping was 4 days BC to Ontario, not to bad during this time.

Communication:
I have made a few orders and they have a quick response time. Any issues are resolved quickly.

Packaging: Small box, as they were out of there fancy ones. There was no smell and discrete.

Products / Photos:
The products ordered were as follows:

Star Killer - Bag appeal not the greatest mostly popcorn, ordered the very end of a sale . Has a gassey smell to it when broken up. The dense buds have a nice spicy taste with a good smooth burn.
Quality - 8/10 Value - 7/10 Bag appeal - 5/10

Platinum GSC - Same bag appeal as above. It has a sweet smell that comes across during snoking. It burns good but a bit on the harsh side. Crystal covered nugs.
Quality - 7/10 Value - 7/10 Bag appeal - 6/10

Strawberry Cough - By far the best bag appeal of the order. Nice large dense nugs that smells of strawberry and has some gassey tones. This smoke was also a bit harsh on the throat. Good Day sativa despite having the best bag appeal it was my least favourite.
Quality - 7/10 Value - 7/10 Bag appeal - 9/10

Romulan - This bag had popcorn to medium nugs, not as good trim. Has a very potent danky smell that comes across in the taste also. This was my second favorite star killer being first.
Quality - 8/10 Value - 7/10 Bag appeal - 6.5/10

Pics- http://imgur.com/a/ijXrnIw
Bag appeal lacking; got mine at the end of a long sale, but quality is there.

Incentive for Customers:
Customers get points back based on a % of the purchase price towards a future order.
Incentive for Review:
Leaving reviews on 3 platforms they give you $25 more in points toward a future order.