**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Mike Tyson by Bubba Kings - Kush Station - March 2020

MOM Name: Kush Station
Overall rating out of 10: 10
Ordering & Pricing: Buds ranging from AA-AAAA and prices ranging from 110-290oz. They do have deals on 2oz specials sometimes for AAA strains.
Communication: I ordered an oz of Mike Tyson and then asked them to split it between the Kings Candy from Bubba Kings+Mike Tyson. They even threw in a g of Afghan Kush that I requested to sample!
Packaging: Vacsealed inside a cardboard box
Products / Photos:
Incentive for Customers: Points back for spending money, Lots of sales, 20% off= KUSHWELCOME...15% off=KSDISCORD2
Incentive for Review: You are rewarded with 100 Kush Points ($5) for reviewing on the CMOM Forum.
Notes: I re-ordered this stuff because I enjoyed it so much last time I had it
Strain Name: Mike Tyson
Size of buds: The buds were on the smaller side of things.
Bag Appeal: From far away the buds aren't that appealing at first glance but when you look close you can see they're covered in crystals.
Cure & Humidity: Always a 62% boost pack in my oz when I order. My oz came in 4 7g bags and each one had their own individual boost pack in it.
Smell Intensity: Extremely dank/gassy/kushy
Harshness vs Smoothness: Smoked in a joint and it was super smooth and easy to toke.
Taste Intensity: Has a slight piney taste with a gassy dank kush taste
Taste Complexity: Kush/Gas/Piney
Buzz Intensity: Couchlock/Knockout/Bedtime weed
Price: Another ounce that has seen its price raised at Kush Station. $290/oz. Unfortunate that the prices keep going up.
Value: Used 15% off+some Kush Points I had from my last order+reviews and got this for $211/oz. Better then the $290 lol
"A" Scale Rating: QUAAAAD