**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

GetWhitePalm *Issue Fixed*

April 18: Issue fixed. Shit happens, busy time. I understand.

MOM Name Get White Palm

Overall rating out of 10: 2/10

Ordering & Pricing: The ordering is simple and the prices are quite decent.

Communication: Very poor. My last order was shorted an ounce of what I ordered. I submitted a ticket with customer support and get a reply to email dean. I've since emailed dean with all the evidence AND replied to the ticket to no avail.

Packaging: Express post envelope with bubble wrap shell. Comes vacuum sealed.

Products / Photos:
1gram GoC Pineapple Express: Little harsh, Wonderful pineapple taste and the high hits the head then sits on the chest.
1gram GoC Grape Ape: Little harsher than the other, tastes and SMELLS like grape. Makes me want to nap.
28g Sour Glue: Hits like hot air, resin, and butane, almost like there is nothing there in my pipe to be smoked... Oh wait...

Incentive for Customers: There is a $40 off coupon FREE-WEED on orders that contain herb. Although if you want shitty service from people that probably use wayy too much of their product on the job then here ya go.

Incentive for Review: I review every MOM I order from.

Notes: Order was placed April 8th, Payment was received and accepted same day. Order shipped 2pm on the 9th and was received on the 12th. Knew there was no way there was an ounce in there so I took video of me opening it (Available on request). Sent in all evidence and no reply. To be fair, I will edit the review if I get some service and what is owed to me. My family has ordered from Whitepalm before and I finally get to do my own and am screwed over.
Last edited by StingerP9T on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
What I was supposed to get.
What I was supposed to get.
Grrr.png (18.42 KiB) Viewed 2966 times
What I got.
What I got.
20180412_182345.jpg (5.39 MiB) Viewed 2966 times

Re: GetWhitePalm

Yeah I'm curious on the update. I've had both bad and good experiences from GWP, all which have been resolved just talking to Ashley through the on-site CS chat. Majority of the time I'll just get a add-on of points, and the occasional throw in on my next order. Was actually curious to try their Sour Glue, but based on this review I think I'll hold back. Cheers for the review, let us know how it got resolved!