**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Death Bubba, Death Tuna, Dosidos - OneTwoTreez // January 2020

https://imgur.com/a/PPoVLRi

Community-adorned and fan-favourited Death Bubba has found it’s way through the process once more, and it surely won’t be the last. I’ll never get tired of reviewing these genetics, which if expressed properly will give you a greasy knockout that should be a staple in every stoners stash and this batch from @onetwotreezhq is no exception. Two sizeable colas with above average bag appeal make up the quarter, each perfectly manicured and denser than the center of the earth.

Prior to being broken down, aromas were muted fresh out of the Mylar, but present nonetheless. These really came to life when you started to open up the flower with strong scents of sweet pine and an earthy, diesel fuel that would ring familiar to anyone who has previous experience with Death Bubba. Potent and tranquilizing effects that start strong in your chest to slowly creep it’s way throughout your limbs with sloth-like motivation levels; this is recommended for evening to night use.

https://imgur.com/a/I7N4vhj

Death Tuna is the cannabis lovechild of two heavy and sedative parent genetics, so it’s no surprise that these stalky buds were practically glued to each other fresh out of the mylar. Fully developed trich heads run plentiful throughout this gas-forward batch and give a beautiful and noticeable glisten under natural light and even more so under flash. Deep forest greens dominate the colour palette with a couple of sugar leaves that developed into a hue of purple that is stripped of most it’s saturation - black almost.

Breaking down this flower is such a treat because the aromas that were already robust just amplify themselves and really bring forward that sharp petroleum, which was reminiscent of Rockstar from Enigma Extracts for those who have had it. Just rocket fuel with a hint of pine.

Almost immediately the effects take hold and it becomes quite evident just how potent this batch is. This was a powerful and full bodied high that I really experienced in my chest and the tops of my arms, which were left buzzing for hours on a rather minimal dosage. This stuff will linger in your mouth and really greases up for rolling, leaving that oil ring a good halfway through the paper. Another reliable knockout that’s recommended for evening to night use only.

https://imgur.com/a/ir2lxSR

Despite being entirely new to me, Dosidos rang familiar bells as it is a parent to a cultivar I am versed with: Peanut Butter Breath. Paralleled aromas of musk and a distinct nutty scent are present with both strains however this particular batch was more gas-forward with just the tiniest hint of berries. The flower arrived full, dense and slightly crispy as they just teeter the line of being over cured, but not dry.

Wide variation in colour as some of the buds donned an almost completely encompassing shade of deep muted purple, while others remained bright green with the odd darker sugar leaves.

Burning smooth and almost pure white, the effects were surprisingly potent and would creep up on you; needing a solid 10 to 15 minutes to fully set in after your session. Flavours of berries, roasted nuts and just enough of that skunky kick from it's OG lineage fill your mouth with each exhale as you dose yourself further and further away from reality. Waves of euphoria and uplifted moods are to be expected, making this the perfect daytime cultivar to keep you floating through the bullshit.