**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Pink Azul - Big Boss // April 2020

Smaller, more aggressive foxtails decorate the length of the flower similar to the shape of a cartoon Christmas tree - coming together to form a singular crown at the apex, “reaching out” if you will. The overall density of this flower will prove a formidable grinder foe, with a sticky and greasy texture just oozing with essential oils. Seriously, these heads are fucking packed to the brim and garnish even the sugar leaves left behind from a beautiful hand trim. A healthy presence of vibrant orange pistils speaks to the level of care that this plant received every step of the way and they do a great job at separating the varying shades of greens as we don’t see much anthocyanin production here (and that’s just fine).

A complete and robust set of terpenes that speaks volumes is undeniably present and isn’t particularly dominated by one aroma; but by many, all individually expressed to their fullest. I’ll start with the notable saccharine side of this powerhouse, lending a balance to the more contentious odours of sharp gasoline, musk and spice. Similar to some pink crosses, this batch carries sweet, candy and floral notes that simply can’t be resisted in unison with the more pungent Kush fragrances. All of these come together as a mouth tingling sensation that will have you practically salivating off a dry pull from your joint that was so sticky it rolled itself.

Pink Azul bridges the gap between aroma and flavour with terpenes so present they are practically yelling at you. Every complex scent is translated to taste in perfect harmony with a smooth smoke that brings with it potency levels not to be taken lightly. Starting as a euphoric brush behind the eyes and on the tops of my limbs, the background noise of pleasantry slowly built itself into a crescendo of intoxication that could be felt at every level of my being, physical and mental. This lasted for hours and while I didn’t feel it was quite the “sativa-dominated” experience the website had led me to believe about the genetics, it was truly appreciated as someone who has a higher tolerance than most.

https://imgur.com/a/bvDKPKS

https://imgur.com/a/7UgX4AI
Last edited by electronifyy on Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.