**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Weedsmart | 420 Buy 3 Get 1 Free Sale!!|GDP|El Muerte|Black Diamond|Pink Kush|Blue Dream|Og Kush| 420 Sale

MOM Name Weedsmart

Overall rating out of 10: Solid 10/10 (would go higher if I could!)

Ordering & Pricing: Very very fair pricing and very simplistic ordering from their site they also offer a rewards program once you get to 2000 points you get $100 off your order , So I took advantage of that for my 4/20 order and it made it even sweeter :) Thank you weedsmart for always being 1 notch above the rest in my book!

Communication: Very good comms when needed! , They are in the discord and on this forum from time to time as well as very responsive to emails also!

Packaging: Great this was the best packaging I have gotten from them ;)

Products / Photos:
ws 420 bd.jpg
ws 420 bd.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 3022 times
ws 420 blue dream.jpg
ws 420 blue dream.jpg (582.12 KiB) Viewed 3022 times
bd2**** not bs lol *** no flash?
bd2**** not bs lol *** no flash?
ws 420 bs2.jpg (618.8 KiB) Viewed 3022 times
ws 420 el muerte FLasH.jpg
ws 420 el muerte FLasH.jpg (815.81 KiB) Viewed 3022 times
no flash?
no flash?
ws 420 el muerte.jpg (625.88 KiB) Viewed 3022 times
ws 420 fireee blak diamond.jpg
ws 420 fireee blak diamond.jpg (910.28 KiB) Viewed 3022 times
ws 420 gdp.jpg
ws 420 gdp.jpg (629.79 KiB) Viewed 3022 times
ws 420 gdp2.jpg
ws 420 gdp2.jpg (747.21 KiB) Viewed 3022 times
ws 420 pink kush.jpg
ws 420 pink kush.jpg (885.18 KiB) Viewed 3022 times
ws 420 free og kush oz.jpg
ws 420 free og kush oz.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 3022 times
no flash
no flash
ws 420 pink kush no flash.jpg (557.06 KiB) Viewed 3022 times
Incentive for Customers: Great products ,discord10 for 10% , Rewards program get 2000 points to save $100 off your total (very nice and helpful :D)

Incentive for Review: Great MOM to deal with FIRE products amazing prices , Amazing people and as always the discord10 coupon to get 10% off your total very
nice and helpful mom to deal with , Can;t forget the free OZ of OG KUSH That was an amazing surprise :D

Notes: I love this mom they will always rank up a solid 8-9-10 if the product and service stay as good as it has I can see 10-10-10 across the board!
I love the flower they stock being gassy and dank all so pungent in their own way,

Black Diamond - Gassy taste with SUBTLE Berry undertones and very berry nose to it straight out of the bag this has a very dank appeal to the nugs and are frosted with an amber hue of crystals! AAAA IMO!! For $160 ...>>>>FIRE!! BEFORE DISCORD10!!!!

El Meurte - Fuck this is a dank ole skank I like this and would give it a very solid rating I can only describe it as gassy and dank it is vERY VERY sticky and resinous to the touch! , Taste is very gassy and pungent like a purple kush strain (* I love this bought it last 3 orders!!!)

Gold Coast Pink Kush - This is a very unique pink kush with a bit less floral taste and more gassy taste I found it so sticky and dank I couldn't bust it with my grinder lol I had to add other drier less sticky buds or use scissors , I would recomend this it is a very nice a dank unique Pink kush a MUST for any pink kush lover!!

Blue Dream - A very nice upliffting sativa dominant strain reminds me of a haze like taste and a unique blue smell/hints too it I really like this in the morning mixed with a fruity sativa also, But it does go nice by itself and is a very calming yet mildly uplifting smoke

FREE OG KUSH - Very fresh smelling and nice looking buds you can tell it has recently been cured and could get even more of a dank nose and taste too it if it is let to sit in a jar and cure some more ,I still smoked some recently but have enough flower I will leave it to cure up more as it is very nice and very fresh the buds are not dry at all but also not moist almost like a spongy-ness to the feel , the taste is a more thick smoke and less kush tasting imo it just needs more time in a jar!
All the best
Just1doper

Re: Weedsmart | 420 Buy 3 Get 1 Free Sale!!|GDP|El Muerte|Black Diamond|Pink Kush|Blue Dream|Og Kush| 420 Sale

StonerQuebec wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:10 pm looks good, ive tried weedsmart once and was not that impressed with the high that i got from the stuff. The prices are indeed low.
it;s some of the gassiet and dank bud I've had in awhile , By chance was it a green crack or what strain that you had that was weak only cali big bud , and 1 of their green crack batches I hated and one I adores like the sun and the moon ha .. I guess it's all preferance but I for sure cann recommend the silver haze,blue dream for sativa and BD , pink kush , gdp , el muerte for gassy dank indicas IMO ? But see I have my preference and like a certain type/taste you may prefer the opposite?