**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Marijane Depot Edibles

Overall rating out of 10: 4/10

Ordering & Pricing:prices are okay ordering was pretty easy i suppose.

Communication:good communication they have a number you can text

Packaging: packaging was pretty good. No smell.. Also only got edibles that didnt smell anyway

Products / Photos:

Incentive for Customers: 15% off coupon

Incentive for Review:nothing

Brings me to the reason i am making this review. I have eaten 2 of the supposed to be 100mg of THC peanut butter cookies and my tolerance is really not that high at all. But, way more than several hours later here we are not even high in the slightest. It seemed like a really good deal $6 100mg edibles. But they are either underdosing or something went wrong with the batch i had.
I ate 1 cookie yesterday and thought i didnt feel anything due to tolerance but ate 2 today and still nothing so it cant be.
I have eaten a 60mg Sativa cereal bar from Cannaco and it absolutely destroyed me. So really confused.
Very disappointed and feel ripped off.
I have been struggling to figure out how to add photos or i would have.

Re: Marijane Depot Edibles

Tell MJ depot you got the batch at the end of the tray with no THC in it.One of those cookies should get you higher than you want to be.They are nice folks for making things right, so they should give you another bunch of cookies, or some of those Quebecois fudge pieces that look nice and homemade..