**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Insane Bluey Vuittons

Hey! Thought this belongs here.

Been eating a lot of shrooms lately to see which type i like the most and how the highs vary. I grabbed these Bluey Vuitton mushrooms from this site magicmushroomsdelivery.co that my friends grab off.

Holy cow. Let me tell you. The most intense visuals i've had. Felt like i was in a movie, you know when you get those intense pulsing lights? I only ate about a gram, i have never been rocked this hard!

Anyhow highly recommended for those who want an intense high, not for newbies.

Whats your favorite mushroom strain?

The bluey vuitton magic mushrooms i got delivered are these ones magicmushroomsdelivery.co/mushrooms/bluey-vuitton/ They are good service, took about an hour to arrive.
Calgary's best magic mushroom dispensary with quick same day shroom delivery. We bring your mushrooms to you the same day within 2 hours or less magicmushroomsdelivery.co/ - Calgary Same Day Shroom Delivery / Canada Shroom Delivery