**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

BC Bud DispatCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCH review

my order came in today. very happy i was one of the last ones to receive the free oz of nirvana. this afternoon was on cannatonic. 10/10. perfect brain effect that i seek from weed, personally recommended by bcbd's brother like rep kyle in a lengthy conversation to help with my ptsd, spinal injury and level of functioning.

nirvana smells like ketchup chips!!!! it smells live- i really enjoyed figuring out what the smell reminded me of. what a pleasure it is to vape this woody taste. at higher temperatures it is tasting like popcorn. wow. will burn and do a large bowl tomorrow and write a review but just wanted to leave something here so more people have the chance to meet them and experience the smooth sail during this sale (still free 1/2 oz of nirvana to my knowledge). i love how they use their names in their communications. they are very mindful, sincere, and detail oriented. i really appreciate them. i love the packaging, both on the large and small bags. looks slick on both black and white. tasteful logo design. all these awesome throw-ins to build trust and relationship with us, and to make our celebration of 420 more enjoyable with such positive surprises.

i want to join their revolution. (read their message on front page!)

MOM Name BC Bud Dispatch

Overall rating out of 10: 10

Ordering & Pricing: oz of cannatonic + gram of charlotte's web for over $200, received oz of nirvana (at $86; now out-of-stock) as bonus.

Communication: really super. asked about their promotion and received a thoughtful, well crafted response within the same day, sent another email with question about which strain to help and received wholesome response from kyle. he recommended charlotte's web & cannatonic, which i ordered and very happy i did.

Packaging: detail oriented. good design taste, excellent presentation. more than adequate packaging in a BOX. very well (industrial) taped on the outside to seal any holes.

Products / Photos:
cannatonic
nirvana
charlotte's web
average size gsc from buy low green

Incentive for Customers: oz of nirvana ($86)

Incentive for Review: straight up good intentions, vision of community through communications. thoughtful executions throughout and thorough.

Notes: been enjoying it so far. good, nice clean highs and effects. stems and buds of the strains i received seem thicker and woodier than usual-- i wonder about their soil and growing conditions. (april 25)
Last edited by dooly on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: BC Bud DispatCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCH review

Lloydxoxo wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 7:10 pm I’m curious to know how the charlottes web was? I just ordered some. I have bad anxiety but it’s even worse when I smoke. I wanted to try a high CBC low THC starin. Did this weed get you high?
hey, i've been smoking cannatonic so far. it gives a tiny buzz, maybe comparable to a half glass of beer. (i'm not a drinker though)

will try charlotte's web soon for you to know :)

i've also been using arctic cbd. this may provide the effects you're looking for. still deciding wether it helps 'me' with sleep.