**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

weed-deals.ca

MOM Name: weed-deals.ca

Overall rating out of 10: 9/10

Ordering & Pricing: Ordered Purple Afghan and Buuba at 100$ an ounce

Packaging: Quick and discrete, vacuum packed.

Communication: Great. Used the onsite chat and they replied with in a few minutes.

Products / Photos:
Purple Afghan. https://weed-deals.ca/wp-content/upload ... ani007.png

Bubba. https://weed-deals.ca/wp-content/upload ... 1154-2.jpg

Very nice stuff for the price Both look just like in the pics on the site. Both are nice medium sized nugs no shake, Both are also nice and sticky and stinky. Both also burn nice and white and they hit hard especially at the price point. Good stuff all round and well worth the 100$ an ounce.

Notes: Had a bit of a mix up with with my order but they handdled it promtly and professionally. Would order againg in a heart beat.

Re: weed-deals.ca

It literally looks just like what's in the pictures on the site. So I didn't feel the need for more. Are you really going to make this old fella take some? If so you'll have to wait until I get my ass to do it lol. Give me a few days. I got a sample a of black diamond as well but I haven't opened it yet so I left it out of the review. It looks just like the bud in the picture on site as well. They got a deal going now buy 2 ounces and get 1 ounce B.O.B. I have no idea what a B.O.B is? I do know they seem to have good stuff at good prices and good customer service .

Butch8081 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 12:04 am It literally looks just like what's in the pictures on the site. So I didn't feel the need for more. Are you really going to make this old fella take some? If so you'll have to wait until I get my ass to do it lol. Give me a few days. I got a sample a of black diamond as well but I haven't opened it yet so I left it out of the review. It looks just like the bud in the picture on site as well. They got a deal going now buy 2 ounces and get 1 ounce B.O.B. I have no idea what a B.O.B is? I do know they seem to have good stuff at good prices and good customer service .
NO PICTURES NOT REAL!

Here's some pictures. Now remember when Butch says something Butch says only truth.
Purple Afghan
Purple Afghan
20180530_134520.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 5575 times
Purple Afghan
Purple Afghan
20180530_134850.jpg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 5574 times
Purple Afghan
Purple Afghan
20180530_134929.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 5574 times
Bubba
Bubba
20180530_135342.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 5574 times
Bubba
Bubba
20180530_135356.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 5574 times

[quote=jw128 post_id=7478 time=1527894386 user_id=1576]
butch dont lie eh haha
[/q
No he does not lie. However Butch sees much biased opioning on this forum and so Butch don't give 2 fuckes what anyone thinks. Butch's review telles it how it is. Weed-Deals.ca are damn good company and thats that.

[quote=Weed-Deals post_id=7369 time=1527708435 user_id=1183]
Hey thanks so much for the review, greatly appreciated! Looking forward to dealing with you again. Hope to make it a 10/10 for you next time!

It would have been a 10 if it wasn't for the bit of a mix up that you guys handdled extremely well. So a well deserved 9 it is.

foutchi wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:43 am I, too, have ordered yesterday from this mom. Quick payment, fast shipping (already shipped). I'll do a complete reviews As soon as I get my stuff. Up until now i'm very satisfied, let's see the quality of the product now.
What did you order? If I may ask?

Butch8081 wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:35 pm
foutchi wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:43 am I, too, have ordered yesterday from this mom. Quick payment, fast shipping (already shipped). I'll do a complete reviews As soon as I get my stuff. Up until now i'm very satisfied, let's see the quality of the product now.
NYC Diesel 28g. Out for delivery as of this morning ( remember i'm from Quebec and the MoM is from Richmond BC) .

foutchi wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:35 am
Butch8081 wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:35 pm
NYC Diesel 28g. Out for delivery as of this morning ( remember i'm from Quebec and the MoM is from Richmond BC) .
Shouldn't take too long to get. I'm in Northeastern Ontario and it only took 4 days. I'm not a sativa fan but I do like everything I got from them. The black diamond I tried last night. It's pretty killer for the price. Smells awesome too.