**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Weed-Deals.ca

Weed-Deals.ca

*First time ordering from MoM for me.*

Mom Name : Weed-Deals.ca (new mom)

Overall Rating 7/10
Sign up : very simple, no ID. Place product in the cart, fill info and process to payment.

Order : 1oz of NYC Diesel 125$ + 15$shipping

Communication : Send an email 2 days ago about incentive over reviews, no answers yet.

Shipping : Ordered at 6:20 am tuesday. Payment confirmation around 9:30 same day, shipping confirmation around 4:20. Received the product thursday. (I'm in Quebec)

Packaging : Express post bubble wrap enveloppe, wrap in bubble wrap, in a sous-vide bag (not sous-vide to not crush the buds) in a aluminium bag (can't find the right word here.)

No smell at all.

Buds : Nicely fresh and trimmed, a lot of small buds (dime sized) and some bigger (quarter sized).
Taste very good and smelled wonderfully. Good damn high.
Incentive : none.
Incentive for reviewing : waiting for an answer.

the 7 out of 10 could be a 8 if I had a answer via email. It could even be a 9 if :

- 1st free shipping by raising the price of the oz by a couples of $.
-2nd If the buds would've been all (almost) the same size (I may be picky on this one correct me if my Hopes were too high.)

Except for the couples little things I've stated, I am pretty pleased with the product and fast delivery.