**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Re: Buyweed247

Never heard of em. I had bad experiences with places with "best prices I ever seen" and even places with not so affordable weed so I'd advise a over abundance of caution.

Check the MOM list and reviews on here, lots of wisdom available.

Darn. They aren’t on the list here. I’ve seen a few reviews on reddit some good some not so good like you get with everywhere really. I’m real big on budget flower though I always go for ounces 100$ and less cause it’s tight right now and that gets me by. I was always ordering with DM but they are making to many negative changes to quickly so now I’m in the market again. I haaate searching for a new MoM!

Canadianlady325 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:36 pm Darn. They aren’t on the list here. I’ve seen a few reviews on reddit some good some not so good like you get with everywhere really. I’m real big on budget flower though I always go for ounces 100$ and less cause it’s tight right now and that gets me by. I was always ordering with DM but they are making to many negative changes to quickly so now I’m in the market again. I haaate searching for a new MoM!
For weed in that price range, I would give Planetpot a try. Tried their Master Kush and Bubba Kush and both are very solid buds for 99$/oz. Good trim, still properly humid on delivery. The Bubba is super potent but a bit drowsy, Master is super smooth.

I have ordered from there 3 times. The last time i have had issues. I spent $180, i have not received my last order. It was marked at delivered. I have contacted Canada Post they say tehy delivered the item, and i was visable to the the mail man. Funny thing is i was still alseep at the time of the delivery. I woke up at 11, nothing. The tracking updated at around noon. Saying it was deliverd. It was not there. Now buyweed247 is saying they have to wait for Canada Post Ticket, and this is a she said he said thing. Go figure. Its a i received or did noto reiceve the item. I ordered the product on the 2nd and it is now the 8th. I will be posting my experiance on ever social media page there is untill i get my $180 back. Or fight trying.