**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

TopshelfBC - Hawaiian Punch / Trainwreck - Nov/20

MOM Name:
Top shelf BC

Overall rating out of 10:

Email/password

Ordering & Pricing:
Lots of bundles, mix n match options. Discounts on multiple oz

Communication:
N/a but quick when contacted in the past

Packaging:
A bit tight in the bag but no smell or too squished buds.

Products / Photos:

https://imgur.com/gallery/9e9XYCW

TRAINWRECK:

Sour piney nose off the medium sized buds. Decent trim, fairly sticky. Smell translates well to a piney, crisp exhale. Smooth smoke with white ash. Nice oil ring.

Uplifting and motivating, great to get some work done in the mornings, walk the dog, yard work etc. No burnout, though usually I smoke all day Anyway lol. Great value for this one

HAWAIIAN PUNCH:

This is the new batch. Liked it a lot last time, and this batch doesn’t disappoint.

Buds have great consistency, great trim, and a very strong nose of sour fruit and fuel.

When busted up, it really smells like sour fruit punch with some gas. Smell translates very well to the smoke, leaning more fruity than gas. Nice light ash, smooth smoke.

Potency is there for sure, immediately felt behind the eyes with a nice burst of energy. Smoked a few bowls and really felt spaced out, just in a great mood. No physical sedation either, great wake and bake.

If anyone’s interested in a first order referral that works with their first order code, let me know.

Incentive for Customers:
Incentive for Review:
Notes:
Didn’t get my free gram on Halloween order, no big deal.