**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

BC Bud Dispatch review

BC Bud Dispatch

Ordering and

Ordering & Pricing:Best prices I have Yet found[cheaper than even l Sabrina]. Easy to order from their website

Communication:Streamlined service with, little to none, communication required.Ordered Sunday and a few days later, it was shipped and a tracking number given.Fast Xpost shipping

Packaging:Discrete Stealth packaging.Unlike most generic Xpost mail.Nothing to indicate what is inside the box, even a return address to make it look like it contains nothing strange.Great packaging.

Products / Photos I ordered an Ounce of Popcorn Tangie for 75 an ounce...........Update Tangie buds taste great in My Vapir Rise 2 Vaporezor.Clouds of vapor and nice sharp citrus flavor.Not as intense a flavor as Sabrina's Orange Crush[89$ ounce], but stronger in overall effect.A energizing Sativa High that I require as a musician, and my Wife with Dementia rates it at a 9/10 because it jogged many memories of her life in Switzerland.She Rates expensive Quads lower, because they usually put her to sleep, and she then claims it didn't work.I would rate the 75 dollar Tangie Popcorn buds a solid 7/10 with an 8/10 in THC levels.Overall rating is lower because of the small size of the popcorn buds
.......... and 3 grams of Citrus Skunk[7 $ per gram]Update: Strong lemony Terpene filled goodness in my Desktop Vape.Not too much skunky taste as It's name might suggest.My wife commented that it had a very strong taste.The Citrus is almost overpowering, but I personally enjoy the taste.High in THC and gave strong vapor for the 1/3 gram I put in the Vape oven. I rate it a 8/10 and my wife a 6.5/10.Too energizing and she wants to sleep in a few hours. ,All individual wrapped and overweight. [The one gram pack I weighed was 1.46 gram]
That was in one of the packets.... Lastly I bought some C02 oil [40$ per gram]for my vape.
..l.All have Trichomes coated, not too dry;and smell nice with no moldiness present

Incentive for Customers:30% off 420 sale prices is a fine incentive for a cheapskate like me to get into action.Their regular prices are very reasonable.

Incentive for Review:Not that I know of, but am open to perks.

Notes:I would order again based on the size, texture and smell of what I received.Going to give a try this evening with my spouse.
Last edited by gandalfe on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: BC Bud Dispatch review

I have just received my first order from them too. Great so far! Easy to communicate with and in my hands 48 hrs after placing the order. I ordered a cpl strains and they threw in a nice pre roll :) Haven't had a chance to sample any of it but feel free to pm me in a bit if anyone wants to know how it is :) Looks and smells great so I"m sure I'll have no complaints!