**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

AC Medical * December

MOM NAME:

AC Medical

COMMUNICATION/SERVICE:

They were very good with communication before during and after placing and receiving the order

SHIPPING/PACKAGING:

The package itself contained no smell, tore open the first vac seal bag and the terpenes began to enter my nose. As soon as I began to open the second vac seal I was completely blasted by a wonder of smells. Everything was still within a box and individually bagged too!

PRODUDCT(S) TO REVIEW:

Strain - Blue Congo (Red Congo x Blue Dream)
Smell - the terpenes could not contain themselves reeking off this strain. Some powerful dankness emits off this stuff reeking up your immediate vacinity with a sour grapefruit, tossed together with a sweet earthy berry smell

Smoke - the transition from smell to smoke carried over almost perfectly with the taste of a sweet, earthy citrus berry flavoring on the inhale, and then moving to more of a spicy woody exhale. Smooth on every hit, light white/light grey ash, and decently greased up oil ring

High - this is listed as a sativa but it definitely packs a punch too, great for relaxation but still somewhat functional just not as much as you would be on the typical sativa. It gives you enough of a head high to cause some floating thoughts while attempting to be productive. Stuff ends up getting done, just not in a timely matter. Could be smoked during the day, unless you're supposed to be 100% focused

Quality: the bag appeal is absolutely stunning, a very nicely shaded lime green with emerald green undertones, bright copper fire orange pistils infesting the buds, and completely triched out. This was my first time trying this specific strain and it is some serious heat, this is the stuff that will get a person to become a Sativa fan whether they like it or not

Strain - Forbidden Fruit (Cherry Pie x Tangie)
Smell - the Forbidden Fruit sports some really powerful yet sweet and very aromatic terpene profiles, very pungent and the smell is definitely one of the most pleasent fruit strains that I have come across to date. Flowing up the nostrils is a platter of a fruity variety consisting of sweet berry, grape, cherry, and almost a tangerine citrus

Smoke - salt and pepper ash, resin ring forming right off the bat. Quite surprisingly the translation from smell to smoke is quite similar. Inhaling the fruity strain in was a complete blend of a fruit platter hitting you every taste sensation, and the exhale transitions to an earthy piney, woodiness

High - this indica dominant hybrid has some creeper effects to it. As your planning to bang out some tasks post session it sneaks up on you, planting you into a euphoric relaxing state. Getting stuff done will be one of the last things on your mind, although doable with additional effort required. Good for later daytime or evening smoke

Quality: perfectly trimmed, big dense bud, stunning bag appeal on this stuff. This is one of those strains where you find yourself hunting out signs of green as this is just a nice violet purple coloring overshadowing the entire structure, also sporting an abundance of brightly colored copper pistils completely untamed, and topped off with glistening trichome jacket. The exterior was a crisp shell, with the sticky inside being exposed once busted up also wafting the air with it's beautiful fruity smell

Strain - Lindsay OG (OG Kush x Unknown)
Smell - this strain seemed to not be holding back any of the absolutely gassiness reeking off this strain. As soon as you bust this up the smell just reeks up a whole area with some super pungent terpenes just pouring off this consisting of a danky herbal skunk and pure diesel gas

Smoke - the Lindsay OG isnt known for its smoothness and this was quite smooth but there was still the occasional cough from these high powered strain. Salt and pepper ash, deep greasy oil ring and a long cosistent burn. The taste while smoking is a deep diesel skunk on the intake and moves to a gassy wood flavor while exhaling

High - definitely an evening time blaze, you will want to prep a spot for yourself to plant for the evening post sesh because you will not want to consider the thought of productivity. Very euphoric head high moving to your body and leaveing you melted, no worries, heavy eyes, and ready to tackle any munchies you can muster the energy to get your hands on

Quality: only trying the Liberty cut in the past, this stuff absolutely stands right next to it hands down. Excellent trim job, big chunky dense bud, lime and emerald green shading with forest green hues, and purple undertones throughout these structures. Both dark and bright thin orangish brown pistils, and a shiny trichome shield draped entirely around. The formations were hard on the exterior and super sticky on the inside, leaving my fingers sticking to everything

Strain - Red Congo (Congolese x Mexican Sativa x Afghani)
Smell - opening the bag up, the stank began to reek up the general area with a sweet danky aroma. This stuff is great smelling and sports some strong terpenes which consist of a deep sour citrus grapefruit with herbal piney accents. Very hard to describe the exact smell but it is always quite distinguishable on the Red Congo strain

Smoke - the transition from smell to smoke is perfectly transferred over with the inhale tasting of a sweet and sour grapefruit, pine with the exhale being earthy and a herbal citrus flavor. Clean and consistent burning, super smooth to smoke with a light white with a slight bit of grey ash, and greasy resin ring presence throughout

High - 100% pure sativa strain, but I found it packs a good punch for a sativa strain without a doubt. Hits the eyes, found it to be very euphoric, and I'm sure accomplishing stuff is doable, it wasn't on my agenda. I did wake and bake one day, and the results were an awesome morning of little productivity

Quality: I've tried several cuts of Red Congo now, this by far takes the cake. There's a reason this strain is talked about and I just found out why this notorious cut in particular is hands down the top shelf product it deserves to be. Fluffy beautiful lime green buds, with purple undertones, an abundance of lengthy bright fire red pistils, trim on point, a thick layer of amber trichomes, crispy shelled exterior with a perfectly cured sticky, fresh interior exposed once busted open. Straight solid smoke that I would grip every visit

OVERALL RATING: 10/10 all buds were perfectly trimmed and top quality smoke

INCENTIVE FOR REVIEW: no, great place with fire product