**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

One Two Treez * December

MOM NAME:

One Two Treez

COMMUNICATION/SERVICE:

Very responsive with all questions I had prior to ordering and followed up after to see how everything was, which I found really solid

SHIPPING/PACKAGING:

Smell proof and discreet. Vac sealed up with each strain being in it's own mylar bag, and seperate humidity packs included

PRODUDCT(S) TO REVIEW:

Strain - Death Tuna (Tuna Kush x Death Tuna)
Smell - initially opening the mylar bag up the nose wasn't overly loud, as soon as it was busted up the terpenes exploded off this strain. I found it to be a good mash up of the parents lineage coming off this strain. A pungent gassy skunkiness with an earthy tuna scent lingering upwards

Smoke - great transition of smell to taste while smoking, consisting of skunky diesel initial flavor, and moving to an earthy dankness with a slight tuna aftertaste. It burned long and clean with every inhale/exhale being deep and smooth. Ash was on the lighter grey salt and pepper side, with a resin ring that jumped on board within the first couple hauls

High - heavy hitting potent stuff, leaving you relaxed and problem free. Heavy eyes and a good euphoria are some solid attributes that this carries. It also seems to induce the munchies about an hour after post sesh. More of a free day blaze or an evening time toke

Quality: the bud structures were of decently formed and contained some nice fox tails. Emerald green with some forest green undertones, bright thin copper pistils sprouting all directions, and a nice trichome dusting. The nuggets sporting a crispy outside and a fresh spongy feeling interior. Great product and a perfect blend of 2 heavy hitting strains

Strain - Death Reaper Bubba
Smell - the strong scent being trapped within the walls of the mylar. Once exposed, this strain makes its presence known. Ripping into the mylar your nose gets introduced to gassy diesel with hints of skunky herbal citrus

Smoke - it has some clean nice whitish grey ash, and a greasy oil ring to tag along. The dank terpene profile transitoned to smoke perfectly wirh the inhale bringing forth a sweet gassy diesel citrus taste and then exhaling bringing more of an skunky with a woody earthiness flavor

High - nice deep sedative stone, I made the mistake of twisting some up for a wake and bake and had to write off my next hour to television. Great for a lazy day, or definitely an evening time session. Great spaced out head high, leaves you with heavy eyelids, but also found it to remove any pre existing soreness

Quality: came as some dense chunk medium sized buds, super tight formations with little give to the squeeze. Upon busting these open they were super fresh and sticky on the inside. Emerald and dark forrest green shading throughout, thin orangish brown pistils, and a nice dusting of trichomes. Excellent smoke with very pleasing results, will be looking to grip more in the future

Strain - Peanut Butter Breath (Do-Si-Dos x Mendo Breath F2)
Smell - the terpenes being contained in this mylar are unbelievable, just waiting to infest the air once released. Blasting my nose with a strong sweet nutty smell. Very strong nose and nice with a great peanut scent

Smoke - smooth as peanut butter, very clean burn with a nice white ash, nutty herbal taste on the inhale, transitioning to more of a creamy earth cedar tasting exhale with a lingering peanut aftertaste. Consistent long burning with a resin ring that had a greasy reflection

High - giving the best of both worlds this 50/50 evenly balanced hybrid beauty can be smoked at any time - day or night. Leaves me feeling good and stoned but still capable of task completion without issues or losing focus too much

Quality: dense buds with great formations, crispy outside, with a perfect cure and trim. Really nice looking nugs, all medium sized, frosted out in trichomes, fire orange pistils, and the shading of green was purple. Stunning looking nuggets with a terpene profile to match along side, best cut of PBB I've had to date

OVERALL RATING: 10/10 excellent customer service, quick responses and fast delivery. The 3 strains that I tried were all fire and I am already eyeing a few more they carry

INCENTIVE FOR REVIEW: no, showing the community a new mom with great product