**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

You know that place everyone is talking about, CheapWeed.ca

MOM Name CheapWeed.ca

Overall rating out of 10: 420

Ordering & Pricing: Prices = PERFECT !! ...although cheaper is never a bad thing :) Ordering is out of this world with Tony's over the top customer service!!!

Communication: THIS IS WHERE TONY SHINES!! He is the most easiest guy to talk to, text, e-mail, here on the forum, or he may even call you! Which ever way, it's always a pleasure to chat with Tony.

Packaging: Very professional brown boxing, all seams taped with brown shipping tape, super discreet and of course smell proof

Products / Photos: I got in on the tier one 420 special, and am super happy I did!! I grabbed a mix lb of four strains,
Northern Lights : Sweet pungent smell and taste, overwhelms the room quickly! Dense, tight lime green buds of all sizes dunked in sugar, nothing MASSIVELY HUGE, just all perfect! Sticky dryness that breaks up great and easily, can pretty much use your fingers if you had to. Zero shake. Classic Legendary strain for a reason and this hits all the marks! I'm not sure which gen (#5 or #1 etc) of NL this is, but it's a good one!

Incredible Hulk : Nice pungent fruity/berry aroma that will give you extreme munchies BEFORE you even smoke it, very nice scent and real flavourful taste! Then you smoke it and eat a family size bag of Cool Ranch Doritos, a bowl of Dutch Chocolate ice cream with crushed Skor on top! (...at least that's what I did.) Sticky and perfectly cured! Bright green, dense buds glistening in crystal! A new FAV! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Grapefruit Haze : WARNING! DO NOT travel on public transportation (even personal vehicles) without a smell proof container! EXTREMELY pungent, fruity haze will fill any size area very quickly! Medium size, spongy yet still dense, light florescent green buds, typical of this strain. No smaller/bigger than every other edition of this strain that I have had, and I've had many. Very clean and energetic functioning herb for getting shit done in the day with a smile, and not have any burn out effect. Great for wake and bake Saturdays! Cured to perfection and caked in sugar!

O.G. Wreck : Might be the stickiest of all, next to the Pink Kush! Delivers on all marks, smell is not as pungent as the others but the taste is definitely there!! Dense buds that were well cured, real smooth tokes from the bong and joints, haven't vaped any but I could expect some nice flavour. ...from all these strains.

The tier one bonus included a qp of Pink Kush (AAAA+) : I actually have a very nice example of AAAA Pink Kush on hand, between the two, this one is slightly lacking in kush taste when comparing them back to back, BUT NOT AT ALL in any other way! This must have more of the lady phenotype in this edition. A great tasting batch of sparkling, sticky icky, vibrant coloured green buds that will impress any connoisseur! These buds were larger than my other example and just caked in trichomes, a heavy hitter not recommended for light users, it couch-locks my friend, :D !

Tier one also included an ounce of Kief, I have done a few top ups in the bong, spices it up real nice!! Can't speak on taste cause it was a top up on different strains not by itself.

1/8 of Mercedes Hash : Classic hash taste, smell and effect, I first started smoking on hash, then switched to cannabis because the hash was getting too fucked with and I met a grower that changed my life! Gave some of this to a few friends who are strictly hash smokers since they have been smoking (35+ years for them) and they tell me it's good. The texture is crumbly yet oily at the same time, hard to explain lol. Having not smoked hash in a nice while, I got STONED from it!!
1/8 of Death Bubba Shatter have not had a break to try this yet, so no opinion. If it's like the rest of Tony's products I am going to be super happy!!
Sorry I don't have pics of the kief, hash or shatter ATM.

Sorry, Photography is not my forte, more pics https://imgur.com/a/6PSAUof
Incentive for Customers: FREAKING AWESOME 420 DEAL!!

Incentive for Review: Not expected, It's for the community. ...but any MoM that wants an honest review can send me a pm!!

Notes: This has been by far my BEST EXPERIENCE EVER WITH ANY MoM, the customer service is ABOVE and BEYOND what I expected from ANY BUSINESS I EVER DEALT WITH!! I have yet to see another MoM that can compete with Tony's passion!!
Another Order Placed before this Review!! Going to try the Hulckleberry, Black Cherry Soda, and BC Big Bud!!
Last edited by FritzTheCat on Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just a cool cat on the look for some good catnip
...I grow catnip too

Re: You know that place everyone is talking about, CheapWeed.ca

Indicagasman wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:37 am I gotta know how the northern lights is from here? Full review on that if possible.

I like this N.L. It has a really pungent fruity / berry aroma and a great high! Caked in sugar and sticky, but not a wet sticky. It has the perfect moisture level, cured proper with a nice trim job! Nice potent smoke that will hit you hard and fast! I find it leaves a cinnamon / spicy type of aftertaste on my lips and tongue that lingers well after exhale. I like smoking this in the evening / after supper, about an hour before bed. I have grown N.L. several times and this is a great example of it. I placed a second order and regret not grabbing it again!

I'm sure you won't be disappointed if you with it!
Just a cool cat on the look for some good catnip
...I grow catnip too