**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

BC Kronikk * January

MOM NAME:

BC Kronikk

COMMUNICATION/SERVICE:

They were very good with communication. Even followed up after package had arrived to confirm I had received it

SHIPPING/PACKAGING:

No scent, bubble package, vac sealed and then individually each strain in it's own seperate labelled foil bag

PRODUDCT(S) TO REVIEW:

Strain - Platinum Jager (Platinum Cookies x Jagerschnitzel)
Smell - as soon as you rip the bag open you get blasted by a big waft of fruity smells, some unique almost grape licorice earthiness like terpenes coming off of the strain

Smoke - lighter greyish white salt and pepper ash with a decent resin ring. A really clean smooth smoking strain with the inhale having an earthy grape flavoring to it and the exhale being more of a woody fruit taste that lingers in your mouth

High - good all around strain that I found to be decent for later day tokes. Quite the tasty strain that is provides a steady relaxation, an uplifted mood, and leaves you with a good cloudy head high. I didn't find it couch locking but it for sure doesn't allow you to keep concentrated for long periods and better to have some free time post blaze

Quality: evenly split in the middle 50/50 hybrid consisting of medium sized nugs. Mostly olive green colored with some nice purple undertones popping through, light brownish orange pistil coverage, some untrimmed sugar leaves, and a good layer of amber trichomes dusted all over. Buds were compact, squishy to the squeeze, and decently fresh and sticky once broken up

Strain - Watermelon
Smell - the aroma that this strain possesses is quite loud especially when first busting it out. Taking a deep whiff into the bag, you receive the terpenes of sweet tropical fruit mashed up with some danky skunky musk

Smoke - a clean burn with great consistency until the end. Salt and pepper ash, resin ring introducing itself very early in the burn. The flavor profile on the inhale consists of herbal tropical fruitiness, the exhale having a musky earthy taste. Slight berry or grape aftertaste that continues to linger afterwards

High - a noteable indica dominant hybrid at 80/20. The high leaves you calm, with no worries on your mind. Great euphoria, relaxed both your body and mind alike, and will result in a trip to the kitchen post sesh. Probably more for nighttime later in the day for best results. Slight burnout eventually settles in

Quality: fairly compact long buds of skinny well trimmed proportions, lime and emerald green shading, thin light orange pistils, and a heavy trichome presence covering these formations. The nugs had initially came out the mylar all glued together by the sticky triches on this strain. Once busted open exposing the resinous interior, leaving your fingers stuck to each other as you siphon through the busted herb

Overall: everything went smooth once again and my favorite strain I've gripped so far has been this Watermelon. Straight fire!!