**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Beevoke * January

MOM NAME:

Beevoke

COMMUNICATION/SERVICE:

Good communication, advised me when package was sent out, and asked me preferences

SHIPPING/PACKAGING:

In a box, with vac sealed package, individually mylar bagged strains, and then another vac seal on each product within the mylars

PRODUDCT(S) TO REVIEW:

Strain - Orange Push Pop (Orange Orange x Blueberry)
Smell - I was really excited to try this strain out, just the name alone has good nostalgia behind it right away. Not surprising once unleashing this stuff from the vac sealed bag inside the mylar that the orange terpenes being contained just shot up in the air. The nose being heavy in the citrus department, with skunky herbal, and earthiness notes

Smoke - it's a smooth smoking slow burning strain, consistent to the end of the joint. Salt & pepper ash, paired up with a resin ring that formed within a few tokes. Flavor profile was very reminiscent to the nose with an inhale of a skunky, herbal orange citrus, and the exhale taking on a skunky earthy taste

High - this uplifting strain has a sativa dominant lineage, allowing this to be blazed during the day time without hindering your plans too much. Added motivation, euphoric effects leaving you with a smile, and some noticable pain relief are all beneficial. The burnout also wasn't anything brutal, and was barely noticed

Quality: dense nugs with some give to the squeeze, once busted up exposing the fresh sticky interior. Buds of olive green coloring with plenty of purple undertones accents, thin shorter rusted copper colored pistils, and iced out in amber trichomes

Strain - Tom Ford Island Pink
Smell - powerful nose coming off of this strain, it was vac sealed inside of a mylar to contain the terpenes. Opening the vac seal up, the air and your general surrounding is introduced to its presence. That really pungent floral stank mashed together with gassy pine and slight citrus notes

Smoke - it has both a smooth and long consistent burn, clean light greyish white ash with an oil ring that grew as the joint burned. Inhaling it brought forth a gassy floral pine taste, and exhaling there was more of an earthy cedar flavoring

High - more for evening time use or if you're day is wide open. It's for sure one that you lean on when you've got some spare time to kill, or are just looking to take it easy. Quite the deep relaxing feeling, with good euphoric effects, and relieves any pain that previously existed. It is also one of those strains that get the eyes feeling extra heavy

Quality: compiled of emerald green shaded, round chunky medium sized buds, with light purple and forest green undertones. With thin lengthy copper pistils sprouting off throughout, and draped in milky trichomes. I've had both Pink Island and Tom Ford before, but together make this strain a high potency hitter

Brand - Lazy Buddha & Auntie's Medicine gummies
Flavor - multiple different flavors behind each one of these little sugar candied cubes. I've tried my best to pinpoint each flavor that every color was sporting. Pink - fruit punch, Red - Straweberry, Green - Green Apple, Blue - Blue Raspberry, Yellow - Lemonade, Orange - Mango. The taste on these little guys is quite decent, the only issue I had was the lingering aftertaste that didn't seem to be in a hurry to go anywhere

Potency - The Lazy Buddha were dosed at 40mg THC per piece and the Auntie's Medicine were 20mg THC 10mg CBD per square and then there were 2 seperate pieces that were 40mg THC and 20mg CBD. I found the THC dosages to be lighter than stated, and had more effect from the CBD in the form of pain relief

Quality - I found all of these to be quite flavorful and really tasty but I definitely wouldn't lean on these to have lift off. Probably be more useful for people who don't frequent edibles on the reg. The flavor variety was on point with not a single one being of a bad or unwanted taste while chewing these delicious cubes

INCENTIVE FOR REVIEW: no. I was sent these products for reviewing purposes