**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

BudDrop review

MOM Name
BudDrop

Overall rating out of 10:

Very easy, you need to upload your ID

Ordering & Pricing:
Very easy to order and pricing is good!

Communication:
Very good communication!

Packaging:
All bud comes in sealed cans with a plastic lid for re-sealing. Cans are packed in a padded mailer.
Products / Photos:
So far I have only opened two cans, Pineapple Express and the God's Blue Cough.

A happy group of cans!!
Pineapple Express
Nice sweet aroma, still moist buds which was very nice!
Grinds up nicely and vaporizes evenly. Taste was good and clouds were pretty large.
Effects are not too strong and gives a nice moderate buzz.
Not bad for the price!
God's Blue Cough
This one was hyped up a lot on the forum, so I bought 14g!
Not sure what the parents are but i can taste Blue Dream, some Green Crack and another one I could not pinpoint.
It's a nice hybrid for sure!
Slightly drier buds that ground up nice and fluffy! Taste was a great mix of flavors and clouds were nice and big!
Effects are pretty strong with some sweating going on, there is some Sativa in this somewhere! LOL!
Good buy!

Deep in the can
Incentive for Customers:
No idea what regular incentives are...

Incentive for Review:
I jumped on the 420 42% off sale!

Notes:
I found it odd that I was sent some free papers when i said in the note that I would be vaporizing the herb.
No big deal but a free test sample would have been nice, I paid $15 for shipping instead of using the FREE shipping due to the sale as well. Trying to help out!
I was not expecting anything due to the massive sale either!

Medical use patient. The VapeXhale EVO was used for testing this time around.

Re: BudDrop review

Opened up another can and was met with disappointment!
Since the cure on the buds i received is ALL OVER the place, I am opening all the cans and transferring to small Mason jars to prevent any mold on the moister buds. No big deal.

That is until i opened the Watermelon can...
Taken directly from the BudDrop site:
"Description: Watermelon is an 80% indica strain. Its large, dense buds are valued for their high THC content and relaxing effects, useful as a sleepingaid or appetite stimulant. As the name suggests, this strain has a distinct fruity watermelon flavor profile, reminiscent of grape with hashy undertones."

This is what i received... I bought this strain due to the description and having tried it before.
Never, from any MOM have i received this size of tiny buds that resemble bottom of the bag left-overs... Have yet to try any of it.
I can take more pics with an item for scale if anyone wants to see that.
Two more cans to go but I have run out of jars.

lazylathe wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:15 pm Opened up another can and was met with disappointment!
Since the cure on the buds i received is ALL OVER the place, I am opening all the cans and transferring to small Mason jars to prevent any mold on the moister buds. No big deal.

That is until i opened the Watermelon can...
Taken directly from the BudDrop site:
"Description: Watermelon is an 80% indica strain. Its large, dense buds are valued for their high THC content and relaxing effects, useful as a sleepingaid or appetite stimulant. As the name suggests, this strain has a distinct fruity watermelon flavor profile, reminiscent of grape with hashy undertones."

This is what i received... I bought this strain due to the description and having tried it before.
Never, from any MOM have i received this size of tiny buds that resemble bottom of the bag left-overs... Have yet to try any of it.
I can take more pics with an item for scale if anyone wants to see that.
Two more cans to go but I have run out of jars.
Wow.. that's some serious popcorn lol. Most of the buds look like they would be smaller than the Ctrl key on your keyboard.

Budviews wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:35 pm Wow.. that's some serious popcorn lol. Most of the buds look like they would be smaller than the Ctrl key on your keyboard.
There are one or two that may be that size... Everything else is 1/4 to 1/2 the size of my smallest finger nail.
Never had this style of large, dense nugs before.

I was excited seeing the first review, but ya, that watermelon don't look great at all. Definitely don't reflect the description. That looks more like my 130/oz from another place. I'm pretty sure mine looked better... My order is waiting to be picked up right now. Will report back when I open mine.