**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Purple Dila * The Quad Farmers * March

Strain - Purple Dila

Smell - my curiosity got the best of me, this was the only strain I hadn't heard of and had to try out. These terpenes being emitted off the Purple Dilla are equally as full of mystery, having a zesty grapefruit sweet and sour aroma, mixed up with a herbal pine fragrance

Smoke - having a clean carry over from the nose to the taste profile while smoking. First you're hit with those sweet & sour grapefruit terps, mixed with piney herbs taking the inhale, this then transitions to a sweet wooden flavor with that continued lingering sweet and sour taste remaining on the palate after exhaling. Ash of Salt and pepper coloring, and had an oil ring emerging within the first few hoots of the joint

High - it doesn't take long for your eyes to become heavy, focus gets dialed up a notch, and you're also met by a pleasant state of euphoria. The high also consisting of a nice relaxing effects over the body, and inducing an appetite. Great option for later day or evening time sessions

Quality: these came in the form of smaller sized nuggets of fairly dense tight formations. Cleanly trimmed hard crispy exterior, and a more fresh resinous interior once cracked open. One of those unique strains where not much is known about it. The color blend being a lime mixed with an emerald green with purple undertones peeking through. Light orangish brown short pistils, and decently dusted in trichomes throughout