**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Jumbo Gummy Bears * DNMN * March

Brand - Jumbo Gummy Bears by @cannabuzzofficial

Flavor - I find edibles to be that much more enjoyable when provided in a variety of different flavors per pack. This was perfectly portioned out for splitting, with a pair of each flavor combo, this was ideal for sharing. Packing in five heavy hitting jumbo jellies - the creamy white ofcourse being Pina Colada (which honestly I was looking the least forward to but ended up really enjoying), Turquoise providing the Tropical Fruit Punch, yellowish orange were Peach Mango, green equaling Strawberry Kiwi, and the orangish red of Watermelon flavoring. All being delicious in their own sense, with really very little in terms of any weed flavoring, and no film left over after chewing these up

Potency - Jumbo in size and in potency, these bellied bears have packed on a solid 100mg per with a gang of 1k mgs total in the bag. These are great for setting up your evening with great euphoric feelings, putting you in a happy place, relaxing your body, and forgetting any problems for the time being. Crank it up a notch by taking on a tag-team of these little sumo bears, and you will be set up for an evening of sedation. Heavy eyes will eventually get too weighted, and ensure a solid night's sleep guaranteed

Quality - fresh and sticky, ready to toss back right out the pack. With a unique flavor variety that you don't normally come across these are definitely something out of the norm, but why not try new things especially with they come in with triple digit dosages. I'm going to have a hard time going back to their smaller couter-parts when these are such a convenient variation of flavors but also really to portion out.. still need to function somewhat, then one works, or ready to idle on the spot.. two or more