**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Papa OG/GSC/Peanut butter x Banana OG, cannabis-kings , 7 April 2021

http://imgur.com/a/QlBEoGc

1)Variety: Girls Scout Cookies

Variety: hybrid, Indica dominant (60%)

Cross: OG Kush and Durban Poison

Appearance: Small compact buds, good cure, size 1G -, excellent humidity and very crystallized

Odor: Earthy, woody with a hint of skunky

Taste: sweet, earthy with a woody aftertaste (delicious)

Buzz: Very potent strain will make you dreamy while you fall asleep peacefully

Score 9/10

Comment: Very good buzz that will relax you if you smoke in large quantities. In very small quantities, it's creative

I recommend this Variety for people who want to relax in front of Netflix or just have a great night's sleep.

2) Strain: Papa Og

Variety: Hybrid, Indica dominant (80%)

Crossbreed: Granddaddy Purps X OG Kush

Appearance: Compact buds, very nice cure, size 2G +/-, excellent humidity, very gummy

Odor: Earthy, sweet berry with a touch of good Kush

Taste: Earthy, sweet little fruit with a slightly spicy touch

Buzz: Excellent buzz. Gives a lot of good humor and whets the appetite followed by a great relaxation of the whole body.

Score: 9.5 / 10

Comment: excellent strain, perfect for people with loss of appetite

I recommend this strain for people looking for unhybrid indica. Gives a lot of joy and will make you eat for sure.

3) Strain: Peanut Butter X Banana OG

Variety: Hybrid, perfectly balanced (50/50)

Crossbreed: Do-Si-Dos X Mendo Breath

Appearance: Compact bud, nice cure, size 1.G +/-, excellent humidity, very gummy and smooth

Odor: Nutty, earthy, herbal with a pungent touch

Taste: herbal, earthy with a touch of hazelnut

Buzz: Excellent buzz Sativa hybrid Gives a lot of focus and good humor followed by a slight relaxation of the whole body.

Rating: 9/10

Comment: excellent hybrid perfect as a daytime weed.

I recommend this strain for people looking for a daytime strain. Gives a lot of joy and focus; excellent at all times.