**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Animal Face Enigma Extracts Kush Station

MoM KushStation- Enigma

Strain Animal Face

I was very surprised by this one. I like sativas but its very hard to find one that does not make you feel like you're head is spinning. When I open the bag I got a nut meg type of smell and the nugs had a lot of red hairs which made it look very nice just to look at. Surprisingly it did not taste like a sativa or a hybrid, it tasted very plain which I did not mind a lot of sativas and hybrids tend to taste very weird. I could not believe how smooth this one was I finished the entire zip in 3 days thats how crazy this was. The feeling was odd I had never had a sativa that did not make my head feel weird instead it felt very clean no headaches and surprisingly can be smoked at any time of the day or night. Overall it felt like a very clean strain I was shocked by how much I enjoyed this one I would definitely buy again Q10 V10