**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Orange Creamsicle - TopShelfBC - April

MoM - 10/10 TopShelfBC, always has a great selection and rewards not all MoMs have, often promotions like $20 off right now, on two orders, just cause its April.

Smell - It 100% smells like an orange creamsicle, which was very surprising to me, you can differentiate it between an orange and an orange creamsicle.

Bud Quality - Not too leafy, the small amount of leafiness you see in the pic is the max amount there was, great long orange hairs, there are large and small buds, it's pretty sticky and not so dense. The problem is, it has seeds, I don't know if it will be every batch of this strain but there are some, not a lot, not in every bud. It isn't a very stemmy strain either, a normal amount of stems.

Smoke/Taste -The smoke isn't harsh, white ash, I'm not a big taste connoisseur but other buds have still stood out in the taste, this isn't bad taste but nothing very special.

High - Nice potent Sativa high, hits you hard right after a big hit, unlike some less potent strains I've tried.

Price/Grade - TopShelfBC has it for $135/oz at AAA

Pic: https://i.imgur.com/8AdYkbl.jpg