**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Death Tuna - TDotGas4 on IG

Now while I’ve had my fair share of Tuna / Death crosses, none have arrived in quite the fashion that this batch did - with a complete clusterfuck of milky trichome heads that embellish the wide range of midnight to vibrant purple complexions. These colours were more expressed closer to the center and truly made way for a drop dead gorgeous bag appeal that would rival your favourites. It’s also worth noting that these buds carried with them a stickiness that very few cultivars compare to.

I couldn’t believe this small sample was able to give off the type of terpene profile it did, but a few hours in an isolated jar was all it needed to sing on its own - completely punching you in the face with a petrol aroma so sharp and pungent it can only be described as “fishy”. Hash, pine and spice flavours linger long after the exhale as there is just so much to enjoy about the smoke with this cultivar, and subsequently the effects.

An almost immediate torrent of bodily vibrations flushes its way down to the tips of your limbs and slowly settles in your core, leaving you immobilized in the most relaxed state of mind until the effects slowly taper off. Closer to the end of the high, it’s easy to feel scatterbrained and you may need to take a nap to reset your head fully. With that being said, this is an insomniacs wet dream and should be used for evening to night time use only.

https://imgur.com/a/FDA4R7A