**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

The Wellness Temple - 4/20 GIVEAWAY Winner

Hi guys - I was the winner of Wellness Temple's 4/20 giveaway! I placed a big order at the end of March so I've got a bit of bud to go through before I get to this stuff! But, they are a new MOM so I figured I would post this now so people can get a visual on the products - hope that is ok.

MOM Name: The Wellness Temple

Overall rating out of 10: 9/10 for great packaging but at times poor communication. First of 4 strains tried and I would def. go back if sales are good.

Ordering & Pricing: free prize for 4/20 giveaway. by my calcs, the shop value is $245 at full price.

Communication: spoke to Matt via email. he was very nice and replied quickly. he later asked to make a post on instagram, which I don't typically use for mj things so I asked for hashtag suggestions... and never got a reply. they didn't get a reply when I sent my post link to them, so take that as you will.

Packaging: Flowers were packed in smelly proof bags, shrink wrapped, and then the box was also shrink-wrapped and placed in a large mailer. Other products were in a separate box which was also shrink-wrapped. No smell at all... but once the flower's wrap was punctured, it hit ya.

Products / Photos: The order included: 1 oz flower, 1 g shatter, and Baked Edibles Blue Jay Bar and Peanutbutter Cups.

I asked for the following strains: Purple Urkle, Blueberry AK, Moby Dick, Violator Kush. Unfortunately they were out of Blueberry AK so they subbed it for Gorilla Pepper.

* updating products slowly, bear with me *

Moby Dick: [8.5/10] Really nice flavour - lemony and crisp. Buds were super sticky and nearly jammed my grinder! Honestly can’t get over the flavour of this one, I’m new to MOMs and have never had such a citrusy strain before. It was delicious!! Only issue was the smoke was a little harsh. very faint headache. but will smoke again.

First impression:
- packaging is great, but the flower seems a little leafy (leaves are trimmed, but not flush enough - if that makes sense)
- All of it smells pretty dank
- Didn't manage to take individual product photos as I was at my parents' place - sorry!!
- They tossed in 2 x RAW kingsize papers and 2 x tips which was nice.
- Flower is labelled nicely - even includes the type, which is good because I always forget what I ordered

Packaging, two boxes for the products (flower was packaged separately I think)
Everything pt. I
Everything pt. II
Incentive for Customers: none

Incentive for Review: none

Notes: I will update this post to include individual reviews of the products soon!
Last edited by geogal on Sun May 27, 2018 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.