**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

BCBud Dispatch Review

MOM Name: BCBud Dispatch https://bcbuddispatch.com/

Overall rating out of 10: 10/10

Communication: Responded to an email pretty fast

Ordering & Pricing: $80 for oz Nirvana and $110 for oz Tangie. Ordered on Friday, Came on Monday. ----I used a 20% off coupon which is not valid anymore----
However there's still CDNMOM20 for 20% off

Packaging: Regular vacuum seal, and came in a box, which I like more tbh

Products / Photos: 1 oz Nirvana (sativa) , 1 oz Tangie (hybrid)

Incentive for Review: No
Last edited by marikos on Sat May 26, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Attachments
Nirvana
Nirvana
20180519_220301.jpg (2.37 MiB) Viewed 1827 times
Nirvana
Nirvana
20180519_220301.jpg (2.37 MiB) Viewed 1883 times
Tangie
Tangie
20180519_220133.jpg (2.42 MiB) Viewed 1887 times

Re: BCBud Dispatch Review

I had an order in a while back and had great service. Went to try the cheap oz to test the waters. Unfortunately they ran out of the moby dick popcorn nugs, but made it up by sending an oz of lemon skunk instead. That and the free two joints, plus discreet packaging.

The lemon skunk had a really nice energetic high and good flavor. The trim job was good too. I will definitely be ordering again from them.

Re: BCBud Dispatch Review

Eastrocky wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 6:15 pm I had an order in a while back and had great service. Went to try the cheap oz to test the waters. Unfortunately they ran out of the moby dick popcorn nugs, but made it up by sending an oz of lemon skunk instead. That and the free two joints, plus discreet packaging.

The lemon skunk had a really nice energetic high and good flavor. The trim job was good too. I will definitely be ordering again from them.
Haven't tried any skunk strains yet but that was nice of them! I put another order in and one of the strains I'm looking forward to is their Bruce Banner, and also their red poison =)