**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Cheapweed.ca Order#2

MOM Name Cheapweed.ca

Overall rating out of 10:10

Ordering & Pricing: Same as any other online shopping EXCEPT TONY's Customer Service, that's what keeps customers returning

Communication: Excellent !! Always a pleasure to chat with Tony

Packaging: Professionally boxed in sturdy brown box and all vacuum sealed, You would never know what's inside

Products / Photos: 1/2lb Black Cherry Soda, 1/2lb Huckleberry, 1/2lbB.C. Big Bud

Incentive for Customers: 420 Promo included 1/4lb Pink Kush 1/8 Death Bubba Shatter, 1/8 Mercedes Hash, 1oz of Keif was out of stock :( BUT I received an ounce with my previous order so I didn't miss out.

Incentive for Review: None, it's for the community

Notes: My apologies to Tony for the late review, but my neighbour almost burned my house down, lol, no joke. Order #3 being made today.

Black cherry soda kush - Mellow smoke, easy on the throat, taste is subjective, personally not my type. Buds have a nice covering of crystal, decent smell but not strong at all & are trimmed decent with a lot of purple! My rating is 7.5/10 just not my flavour, but is a nice bud.
Huckleberry Budget bud but not budget high! was warned ahead by Tony about the leafiness, but it is caked in crystal! Got this for a friend, I smoked a bit for a review. I find the smoke is not harsh but not "tasty" (& I didn't expect it to be) This goes down easy and stones you nicely! Not much of a smell, but there is an earthy scent there. My Rating = 9/10 for budget bud (rated on par with price)
B.C. Big Bud - This was a budget bud (IMO). The buds are BIG and the name suits it, unfortunately it has a harsh 'taste' and raped my throat. Not much of a scent to it, I sometimes get a citrus whiff from it but nothing major when busting it up. As for the high, it will get the job done. I did find there was a few seedy buds, out of the 1/2lb maybe 75 seeds, not all disappointment though, gonna plant them in my buddies green house. My rating is 6.5/10 , I actually found the Huckleberry to be a better buy for budget bud.